Organizations can restrict scheduling based on employees’ credentials through fee schedules. First, users must add employee credentials.
To add employee credentials:
- Navigate to the Contacts module and select Employees & Co-workers
- Click on an employee to be directed to their Profile
- Click the Profile tab and select EXT. Profile
- Click Licenses & Certifications
- Under Certifications, click Add New
- Within the Add Certification window, fill in the following criteria:
- Certification (required): the type of employee credential
- Date Certified (required): the month and year the certification was obtained
- Expires: the month and year the certification expires, if applicable
- Certification Number: the certification number, if applicable
- Description (required): a brief description of what the certification is
- Click Save Certification
Please note, this differs from “Credentials” also under Ext. Profile, which does not permit scheduling restrictions within a service code. Click here to learn how to set employee credential requirements in service codes.