Widgets in “My Dashboard” can be configured by the user, based on the permission levels provided by the organization.
The available widgets in My Dashboard are:
- Favorites: favorite contacts.
- Activity & Call Log: latest activity, call log, and notes.
- Tasks: latest tasks that are due or overdue
- Click the to filter tasks by due date.
- Timesheets: most recent timesheets.
- Click the to filter timesheets by day or week.
- Files: latest files and document uploads.
- Click the to filter files by day or week.
- Messages: most recent messages received.
- Click the to filter messages by day or week.
- Appointments: upcoming appointments scheduled in the calendar and can be converted.
- Click the to filter appointments by day or week.
- Learn: learning trees, sessions, goals, and routines.
- Productivity: employee productivity information.
- Required Documents: part of the Premium Resource Templates feature set. Users can upload required and recommended documents based on resource templates set up in the organization account.
- Click the to filter expiring documents.
- Billing Overview: client payment activity and latest receivables.
- Authorizations: client authorizations organized by authorized service codes and effective dates.
- Additional/Emergency Contacts: any additional contacts associated with the client.
- Health & Vitals: client health records
- Payors: client payors.
- Notes & Forms: notes and other client clinical documentation. This widget is only displayed for other users to view.
Click here to learn how to customize widgets in My Dashboard.