The Productivity Report in the Insights module compares providers’ billable hours, non-billable hours, drive time, and charges to determine the efficiency of each provider.
The Productivity report can be filtered by:
- Clicking the Date Range drop-down and selecting the timeframe of the report
- Please note, the default date range is the last 30 days
- Entering any of the following filters in the Search bar:
- Client ID or name
- Provider ID or name
- Contact label
- Service code
- Service code label
- Billing label
- Insurance or plan name
Once the date range and filters have been applied to the report, users can view the “Time allocation” and “Efficiency by provider” graphs above the tabular data. The “Time allocation” chart breaks down the percentages of billable hours, non-billable hours, and drive time in relation to total hours among all providers in the report. The breakdown of these percentages per provider can be viewed in the table below the chart.
The “Efficiency by provider” graph displays all providers’ billable percentage and total billable hours, with each bubble representing an individual provider. Select a bubble to view a provider in the graph and highlight their corresponding line in the table below. Conversely, click a provider name in the table to highlight their name in the graph. Please note, managers are not reflected in this graph.
On the upper right-hand side of the screen, users can export the Productivity report by clicking the download icon and change the report view. To change the report view, click the following icons:
- : the default view consists of both the “Time allocation” and “Efficiency by provider” graphs and the grid
- : view the grid only
The table in the Productivity report consists of the following columns:
- Manager: pulls from the “Senior Consultant” principal type as set in the provider’s profile.
- Click the > arrow next to the manager’s name to view providers under that manager and clients under each provider.
- Billable hours: pulls from the billing settings of “Billable” service codes.
- Work: the number of worked, billable hours specified in billing entries filtered by the date range.
- Drive: the number of drive hours specified in billing entries filtered by the date range.
- Percentage: calculated by the sum of worked and drive hours divided by the total hours.
- Non-billable hours: pulls from the billing settings of “Non-Billable” or “Unknown” service codes.
- Total Hours: the sum of billable, non-billable, and drive hours per provider.
- Charges: the sum of charges specified by the billing entries in the Billing module.
- Agreed Charges: the sum of agreed charges specified by the billing entries in the Billing module.
The “Total” line at the bottom of the table reflects the sum of each column.