ABC Data Collection in CR Mobile
Providers can collect ABC Data when using CR Mobile. Please note, users must create ABC templates in CentralReach prior to collecting data in CR Mobile.
To collect ABC Data:
- After logging in to CR Mobile and starting an appointment, select a session. When users start collecting data, an ABC Data Collection icon will display and can be selected after the session timer has started.
- In Index or Tree view, select a data collection branch and click the ABC Data icon on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
3. In the “ABC Data Collection” screen, select one or more behaviors and click Continue.
4. Enter a response in the “Antecedent” and “Consequence” sections, and scroll down to complete the remaining fields. All sections require a response.
5. Click Save
Calendar View in CR Mobile
To view the calendar in CR Mobile:
- Log in to CR Mobile
- Click the calendar icon on the upper right-hand side to display a calendar and list of scheduled appointments.
- Selecting a date will have the appointment list display the scheduled appointments for that specific day. Users can still scroll to view other dates.
- Click the < > arrows on the calendar to view other months
Click here to learn how to start and end an appointment in CR Mobile.
Click here to learn about the Schedule module in CR Mobile.
Click here to learn more about connecting CentralReach to Tellus.
To utilize both CR Mobile and Tellus:
- After signing up for Tellus, a gateway will be set up in CentralReach for each organization.
- CR Mobile users must have Visit Verification enabled in each service code.
- Tellus only allows certain billable codes, such as H2012 BA, H2014 BA, H2014 BA GK, and H2019 BA.
- An appointment must be completed in CR Mobile with a geocoded location captured.
- Convert the appointment and complete the timesheet.
- Generate the claim
- Please note, Tellus requires line item data by service line. Therefore, claims created must not be combined.
- Send the claim to Tellus to generate a rendered (SFTP) file
- If the file is rejected due to erroneous fields, it will be returned to CentralReach in the “Responses” section of the Claims Manager to be corrected and resent.
- If the file is accepted, providers need to log into Tellus’ portal to review and release the claim. Tellus will then convert the file to an 837 claim and send it to Medicaid.
- Providers can view the status of claims in Tellus’ claim dashboard.
Logging in to CR Mobile
When logging in to CR Mobile, users must enter their username and password and create a PIN code.
To log in to CR Mobile:
- Open CR Mobile
- Enter your username and password and select Login
- Users will be prompted to enter a 6 digit PIN code
- The PIN code will be used when opening the app in the future
- If users forget their PIN code, click here.
- After logging in, the default screen is the appointment screen, which shows all of the provider’s scheduled appointments.
Click here to learn how to start and end appointments.
Starting and Ending a Session in CR Mobile
- Log in to CR Mobile
- Select an appointment that is not completed
- Click Sessions under the “My Tasks” section in the Appointment Details
- Click the play button to start the session. Users can pause the session by clicking the pause button.
- Click either Index View or Tree View
- Tap the branches and start collecting data
- To graph, swipe left on the target, or click > next to the goal name and select the graph icon on the right-hand side.
- To graph all in bulk, click Graph ALL at the top of the screen.
- Please note, if the data is not graphed, and the session is paused, the data will be saved on the device until it is graphed. If the data is not graphed and the session is ended, the data will be lost.
8. When the session is finished, click END SESSION on the left-hand side.
Click here to learn more about the Session module.
Starting and Ending Appointments in CR Mobile
If users will be utilizing Electronic Visit Verification (EVV), click here to learn how to enable it before starting an appointment.
To start an appointment:
- Log in to CR Mobile and select an appointment
- In the “Appointment Details” screen, select the Tasks and Details tabs to view the appointment details:
- The “Tasks” tab includes Sessions and Signatures.
- The “Details” tab includes the Location Type, Service Codes associated with the appointment, and the option to +Add a Note.
- Notes will appear on the appointment details page in CentralReach. Please note, this is not a session note.
- Select to complete each section after starting an appointment.
- Clicking the three dots (…) on the upper right-hand side provides the option to cancel the appointment.
3. Click Start Appointment at the bottom of the screen
- A “Location Alert” pop-up will appear if:
- Users are outside of the 150 meter radius of the service location when starting and ending an appointment.
- There is no GPS signal or it is turned off.
- Selecting Yes will start the appointment.
- The provider’s location will not be captured and exceptions will appear on the draft timesheet after completing the appointment.
- Selecting No will prevent users from continuing.
4. If there are no errors when starting the appointment, an “Appointment” pop-up will appear, asking users if they want to start the appointment.
- If EVV is enabled, the location will be captured.
5. After collecting data, signatures must be captured prior to ending the appointment. Select Signatures to capture both the client and provider’s names and signatures. Click Done.
- The “Signatures” section in the “Tasks” tab will then have a green checkmark to indicate signatures have been captured.
- Provider and client signatures will be saved on the appointment’s timesheet for conversion.
6. Select +Add A Note to add appointment notes and click Done. The “Notes” section will contain the note underneath with a pencil icon to edit the note.
To end an appointment:
- After completing the appointment, click End Appointment and the “Appointment” pop-up will appear again.
- Selecting Yes will redirect users to the “Appointment Summary” screen. The start time, end time, and length of the appointment will display.
- Please note, the start and end times can be edited unless EVV is enabled.
3. Review the time details and click Confirm
Any errors collected when starting and ending an appointment will appear in a draft timesheet in the “Draft Timesheet” section of the Billing module. Appointments without errors will be in a timesheet.
To be Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) compliant and properly capture providers’ locations when providing services, the following steps need to be completed in CentralReach and CR Mobile:
- Service code properties must have the “Visit Verification” checkbox selected. To enable this property:
- When editing a service code, select the Visit Verification checkbox under the “Validation” section.
- When visit verification is enabled, “Enforce Single Timesheet Conversion” and “Requires Schedule Conversion” are automatically enabled and cannot be edited.
- The “Provider Signature” and “Client Signature” drop-downs will be set to “Required”.
- Please note, this is an EVV requirement and it is not recommended to change these fields.
- The service address, provider signature, and client signature are now required fields.
- Please note, if an appointment has a service code with Visit Verification enabled, then service lines cannot be added or deleted. EVV service codes cannot be added to existing timesheets.
- Addresses in existing appointments must be geocoded.
- After downloading CR Mobile, users must have the appropriate CR Mobile permissions.
- Location services on mobile devices should be “on”.
- If location services are off, providers’ locations will not be captured.
- If users have Electronic Visit Verification enabled, they will receive a warning message, if:
- They are outside of the service location when starting and ending an appointment.
- There is no GPS signal or it is turned off.
- Please note, the warning message will not prevent providers from continuing, but will capture their current longitude and latitude.
- Learning trees and sessions/ data must be shared with providers.
Click here to learn more about geocoding.
Click here to learn more about CR Mobile.