The following updates and product improvements have been released in CentralReach:
- New scheduling features and permissions, as further detailed below:
- Certifications that have been added to providers’ Profiles can now be linked to fee schedules in the Service Codes screen. This can be used to restrict users from scheduling appointments with providers that do not have the correct credentials for a service.
- A new permission, (Appointments > Override Required Credentials), allows users to override schedule warnings when scheduling appointments for providers without the correct credentials for a service.
- Please note, this permission is added to the Custom permission group, and is enabled by default. Users with this permission disabled will receive a warning message and cannot save appointments when trying to schedule appointments with providers whose credentials do not meet the requirements for the service(s) provided.
- Service codes can now be linked to a Place of Service in the Authorizations screen. The existing permission, (Appointments > Override Authorization Limits), also allows users to bypass Place of Service requirements when scheduling appointments.
- Please note, this permission is added to the Custom permission group, and is enabled by default. Users with this permission disabled will receive a warning message and cannot save the appointment when trying to schedule an appointment for a client that has reached authorization limits or that has a service code with Place of Service requirements.
- Organizations can now set blackout dates for individual payors in the Accepted Payors screen to block specific days from being scheduled for clients.
- Users can bypass blackout date restrictions in an Authorization. When enabled, appointments linked to specific authorizations can be scheduled on blackout dates.
- Please note, users who are unable to bypass these restrictions will also be unable to schedule single and recurring appointments on blackout dates.
- The following updates were made to the ESSC billing export to comply with the new industry standard:
- The CPT Code column title was updated to “CPT_Code.”
- New columns, ClientName and StaffName, have been added and will display names as “First Last.”
- The date and time formats in the ServiceFrom and ServiceTo columns will now be displayed as “m/d/yyyy” and “hh:mm:ss AM/PM.”
- A new column, ServiceDuration, displays the time of service in minutes.
- The TreatmentType column will now display the word for the corresponding modifier in the first position of the group.
- The issue on the Billing screen in mobile view, preventing users from signing below the line in the signature capture box, has been resolved. The entire signature capture box can now capture a signature and will not display an error message or erase a signature.
Knowledge base articles & user guides: