The 9.8 release contains improvements to organizations’ workflows with the addition of several new Advanced Business Intelligence (ABI) dashboards, customizable Client Portal Settings, updates to permissions and a new widget in the Client Portal. This release also includes enhancements to filters and the ability to send credit card receipts in the Billing module. The following has been released:
Client Portal Settings
A new “Client Portal Settings” page has been added to all organization accounts allowing them to control which modules and sub-modules clients have access to.
The previous (Contacts > Accepted Insurances and Places of Service) permission has been changed to (Contacts > Organization Settings) and additionally allows employees to have access to the new “Client Portal Settings” page:
- (Contacts > Organization Settings): Allows users to add, remove, or edit Accepted Insurances and Places of Service, and manage Client Portal Settings.
Additional Navigation Bar Improvements
- The number of new notifications will now display inside of the drop-down menu for the Messages and Tasks modules.
- To improve user navigation, the “Notifications” section of the user drop-down on the upper right-hand side now has its own scroll bar.
- For easy referencing of authorizations, Notes & Forms, and other eligible files, the “Preview” button has been added back to the top right-hand corner of files.
- A bug preventing some iPhone users from seeing the Messages module when using CentralReach in the Chrome browser has been resolved.
- An issue preventing users from copying and pasting images in the Messages module has been fixed.
Unsigned Document Widget
To eliminate manual searching and enhance productivity, a new “Files Pending My Signature” widget has been added to the Client Portal. The “Files Pending My Signature” widget displays all Session Notes and Notes & Forms that are pending clients’ signatures.
- An issue causing client widgets to not retain the user’s customized view of their dashboard has been resolved.
Authorization Visit Tracking
To improve accuracy and consistency in reporting for multi-disciplinary services, visits are now calculated based on the authorized service date rather than the number of services scheduled. Visits will only be calculated at the Authorization Group level. All other levels will not calculate or display visits authorized, pending, worked, or remaining.
The Authorization report and view when scheduling an appointment are only at the grouped level. Visits are not calculated or displayed at the service code level and will reflect as “0” visits or “n/a.”
Adding Authorization Filter Fields
Additional “Yes” or “No” filters have been added to the authorizations page in the Billing module. Users can easily filter authorizations with or without a listed provider, as well as the following new filters:
- Billing, Referring, Provider/Supplier, Facility, Ordering, and Supervising
- To match the wording in authorizations, “Locked for” has replaced the “Usable By” selection under the “Manager & Usable by” section of the “Group Settings” pop-up.
- Managers and Implementers can still be searched in the search bar.
- An update to the search bar will be in a subsequent release.
- The ERA filter will now correctly filter for combined line payments that have not been reconciled.
- When viewing an authorization, an error causing the wrong payor to display for the grouped code if a client has more than one authorization and payor has been corrected.
- Users with the (Contacts > Manage Client Payors) permission can now upload and review the “Linked File” section of a payor’s details.
- Users can now view claim activity notifications in the “History” tab when editing a claim and in the Activity section of the Home module.
Billing Filter for Service Type and Service Category
New Service Type and Service Category filters have been added to the Billing module. Users can filter service codes on the Billing screen by the Service Type and/or Service Category associated with the service code.
Creating Tasks from Timesheets and Scheduling
To enhance efficiency by eliminating the need to switch between multiple screens, tasks can now be added from the Timesheets screen and “View My Calendar” in the Scheduling module:
- In the Timesheets section of the Billing module, users with the (Tasks > Access) permission can select at least one timesheet entry and use the “Add Tasks” option under the “Actions” dropdown to associate timesheet entries with tasks.
- Information displayed in a task associated with a timesheet/billing entry includes the entry ID, service address, service code/authorization, place of service, date of service, and time of service.
- In the “View My Calendar” section of the Scheduling module, users with the (Tasks > Access) permission can select at least one appointment and use the “Add Tasks” option under the “Actions” dropdown to associate appointments with tasks.
- Information displayed in a task associated with an appointment includes the appointment name/type, provider name, client name, appointment ID, and the date and time of service.
- A new “Tasks” filter has also been added under the “Appointment Details” section of the Filters tab to easily reference any appointments with or without tasks associated, as well as filter appointments with tasks overdue, due today, tomorrow, this week, or next week.
- An issue preventing users from sharing task templates created by non-organization accounts has been corrected.
Email Credit Card Receipts
To increase visibility for organizations and clients and provide convenience, Billers can now provide receipts for credit card transactions. For transactions processed through Paya (Paragon), Billers can:
- Send credit card receipts to clients via email for single and bulk apply payments.
- Resend receipts for previous transactions from the Billing and Payments screens in the Billing module.
- Send refund receipts for credit card refunds processed from the Billing screen.
ABI: The BT and BCBA Supervision Dashboards
The following new Advanced Business Intelligence (ABI) dashboards have been added to the Staff Management folder of the Insights module. These dashboards display the supervision details of overlapping services with one BT and their supervising BCBA using the new Supervision data cube based on the new service code category.
The graphs in Part I display the supervision rate across BTs or BCBAs, which can be filtered by office location, and allow users to select a specific provider’s details to view in Part II. The new supervision data source includes data from 13 months prior to the date of viewing. Please note, voided or deleted billing entries are excluded while both billable and non-billable billing entries are included in these dashboards.
- BT Supervision Dashboard: Focuses on a single BT’s supervision appointments, to track their ability to meet their 5% supervision goal per month. The BT supervision rate is calculated by dividing supervised direct therapy hours by total direct therapy hours, based on service code category.
- BCBA Supervision Dashboard: Focuses on the hours spent supervising for one BCBA. The Supervision Rate equals total hours the BCBA provided supervision divided by total BCBAs’ service hours.
ABI: The Client Supervision Dashboard
To help organizations easily monitor case supervision and identify clients who need additional supervision to meet their client supervision standard, a new Client Supervision Dashboard has been added to the “Staff Management” folder in the Insights module. The Client Supervision Dashboard uses billing data to provide a clear overview of the supervision ratio (supervision hours divided by direct therapy hours) for each client, allowing the organization to easily identify clients requiring more supervision. The dashboard can also be used to analyze historical trends to ensure a consistent delivery of supervision hours per client.
ABI: Authorization Utilization – Hour Based Dashboard
To help organizations track weekly and monthly utilization rates of authorized hours across all active authorizations, a new Authorization Utilization – Hour Based Dashboard with clickable links to view billing and authorization details has been added to the “Client Management” folder in the Insights module. This new report will help organizations determine the authorization utilization rate, non-worked authorized hours, and identify clients that need additional sessions scheduled to catch up on authorized hours in the authorization group level.
The Authorization Utilization – Hour Based Dashboard displays all hour-based authorization utilization on a weekly and monthly basis by locations, service code categories, authorization managers, and clients. It also displays the amount of non-worked authorized hours to estimate potential revenue growth opportunities by maximizing authorization usage.
- A new Auth Hours Utilization Cube is created with daily utilization data per auth group.
- The weekly/monthly authorization utilization rate is calculated by dividing worked hours by authorized hours.
- Authorized hours are calculated by evenly distributing the total authorized hours by the total number of authorized date for any authorization group and then rolling it up to the needed date range.
- Worked hours are based on all billed hours in both billable and non-billable billing entries associated with the authorized group.
Please note, this dashboard does not include authorizations that only have authorized unit/visit information or auth frequency being “once.”
Other Authorization/Billing Field Updates in the Billing Cube
- New “Service Code Type” and “Service Code Category” fields were added to the Billing cube.
- A new Authorization “isActive” field was added to the Billing cube to show which authorization is still active (with authorization end date on or after the last update date).
ABI: Task Cube Optimization
As part of the Task Cube performance optimization, the following improvements and changes have been made:
- The “Task Age” field has been updated so it displays the difference between the creation date and the current date.
- A new “Task Status” column has been added to reflect whether the task is Completed, Deleted, Overdue, or Open.
- Task IDs are now clickable hyperlinks that redirect to the related task.
The following columns have been ADDED to the Task Cube:
|Table Name||New Field|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Labels|
|Created By Provider||Provider Labels|
|Task||Is Over Due|
|Task||Task Completed By Name|
|Task||Task Deleted By Name|
|Task||Task ID Link|
|Task||Task Last Modified Date|
|Task||Task On Behalf Of Contact Name|
|Task||Task On Behalf Of Contact Type|
The following fields have been REMOVED from the Task Cube:
|Table Name||Removed Field|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Birth Date|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Cell Phone Number|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Created By Contact ID|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Deleted By|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Email Address|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Gender|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Home Phone Number|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Last Deactivated By|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Last Deactivated On|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Last Reactivated By|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Last Reactivated On|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Mailing Address 1|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Mailing Address 2|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Mailing City|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Mailing Country|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Mailing County|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Mailing Postal Code|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Mailing State Province|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Marital Status|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Middle Initial|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider NPI Number|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Office Address 1|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Office Address 2|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Office City|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Office Country|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Office County|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Office Postal Code|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Office State Province|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Phone Fax|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Phone Work|
|Assigned To Provider||Provider Phone Work Ext|
|Assigned To Provider||ProviderAvailability|
|Assigned To Provider||ProviderCreatedDate|
|Assigned To Provider||ProviderLastLoginDate|
|Assigned To Provider||ProviderPrincipal|
|Assigned To Provider||ProviderUserName|
|Assigned To Provider||RowModifiedAt|
|Assigned To Provider Label||RowModifiedAt|
|Created By Provider||Provider Birth Date|
|Created By Provider||Provider Cell Phone Number|
|Created By Provider||Provider Created By Contact ID|
|Created By Provider||Provider Deleted By|
|Created By Provider||Provider Email Address|
|Created By Provider||Provider Gender|
|Created By Provider||Provider Home Phone Number|
|Created By Provider||Provider Last Deactivated By|
|Created By Provider||Provider Last Deactivated On|
|Created By Provider||Provider Last Reactivated By|
|Created By Provider||Provider Last Reactivated On|
|Created By Provider||Provider Mailing Address 1|
|Created By Provider||Provider Mailing Address 2|
|Created By Provider||Provider Mailing City|
|Created By Provider||Provider Mailing Country|
|Created By Provider||Provider Mailing County|
|Created By Provider||Provider Mailing Postal Code|
|Created By Provider||Provider Mailing State Province|
|Created By Provider||Provider Marital Status|
|Created By Provider||Provider Middle Initial|
|Created By Provider||Provider NPI Number|
|Created By Provider||Provider Office Address 1|
|Created By Provider||Provider Office Address 2|
|Created By Provider||Provider Office City|
|Created By Provider||Provider Office Country|
|Created By Provider||Provider Office County|
|Created By Provider||Provider Office Postal Code|
|Created By Provider||Provider Office State Province|
|Created By Provider||Provider Phone Fax|
|Created By Provider||Provider Phone Work|
|Created By Provider||Provider Phone Work Ext|
|Created By Provider||ProviderAvailability|
|Created By Provider||ProviderCreatedDate|
|Created By Provider||ProviderLastLoginDate|
|Created By Provider||ProviderPrincipal|
|Created By Provider||ProviderUserName|
|Created By Provider||RowModifiedAt|
|Created By Provider Label||RowModifiedAt|
|Task||Task Attribute ID|
CR Assessments Integration
Three new permission groups have been added to the Permissions module in CentralReach for users to access ABLLS-R | AFLS CR Assessments:
- Primary Assessor: Create, view, edit, score, and finalize ABLLS-R | AFLS assessments as well as create and view reports.
- Secondary Assessor: View and collect scores for ABLLS-R | AFLS assessments, as well as view finalized reports.
- Reviewer: View client ABLLS-R | AFLS assessments, as well as view, finalized reports.
- Please note, Account Managers must complete the integration process between CR Assessments and CentralReach to enable these permissions.
The following fixes have been implemented for custom Contact Forms:
- An issue where duplicated custom Contact Forms did not retain the existing auto-sharing settings under the “Automation & Files” tab has been resolved. All previously checked boxes will now carry over to the newly duplicated Contact Form, as expected.
- Generic contacts that are converted to employees via custom Contact Forms will be auto-assigned Learning Trees, as expected per the Contact Form settings.