The 7.9 release contains new CR ScheduleAI features, updates to reports and permissions in the Insights module, and new additions to CR Mobile Session Notes.
The following new features and product improvements will be released in CentralReach:
- Below are new CR ScheduleAI features:
- The new “Utilization Hours” section in the Run Optimization tab, allows users to optimize schedules for either “Client accepted hours” or “Authorized hours.”
- The “Optimize Schedule by” drop-down has been moved from “Draft Schedules” to the “Optimize Schedule” section.
- The following changes have been made to reports and report permissions in the “Settings” section of the Insights module:
- The (RCM Report > Access) and (Receivables Report > Access) permissions have been moved from the Permissions module to the Settings section of the Insights module.
- Permissions can now be assigned to groups when adding access. The “Add Access” pop-up contains a new “Choose a group” field.
- When adding access, the “Choose a label” field has been removed.
- The “Permission level” drop-down has been removed from the “Add Access” pop-up. Reports are now displayed to all users by default, and permissions are assigned based on users who can view or design reports and KPIs.
- With the permission settings update, the permission level restrictions to view the following reports have also been updated:
- Appointment Status w/ Participants
- Authorization Summation with Date
- Authorization Summation with Date, Region and Zones
- Custom Cancellation Report
- Overlapping Timesheet with Exclusions
- CR Business Intelligence dashboards have been discontinued and replaced by the following Advanced Business Intelligence (ABI) reports:
- The issue preventing ABI users from adding additional designer licenses has been resolved.
- The following issues in the Authorization section in the Billing module have been resolved:
- In the “Auth Range” view, all links in the “Worked” column now direct users to corresponding billing entries for the authorization’s entire date range.
- The calculation used for the “Pending” column has been improved for clarity. Pending amounts now display unconverted appointments for the corresponding authorization, and are no longer affected by mismatches between scheduled and worked time.
- The DDD report for clients in Arizona has been updated as per new document specifications.
- The issue preventing organizations from viewing their organization SSO settings has been resolved.
- In the Scheduling module, when dragging appointments to different times within the same day, appointments display in the calendar as expected.
- Below email notification updates:
- Notifications sent to users regarding schedule updates have been improved.
- Emails for new appointments no longer display the date as the appointment’s start time.
- The following updates have been made to CR Mobile Session Notes:
- Footers can now be added to Session Notes and include client information and page numbers.
- When creating a Session Note Template, users can now enable the “Require change reason” toggle, requiring users to input reasons for editing Session Notes. All edits and reasons for editing will display in files’ history.
- When creating Session Note Templates, users can now add “Age” to the “Learning Information” preset section using “Configure Fields.”
- Icons for viewing, editing, or deleting Session Notes attached to timesheets have been updated for clarity. The icons will display depending on the permissions enabled.
- The new “History” tab in the Files module displays all activity made to files, such as when the file was created and edited.
- The following issues regarding Notes Templates in the Billing module have been resolved:
- Users can now edit existing timesheets with questions from Notes Templates.
- The issue incorrectly saving dates in the “Date value” field has been resolved.
- When changing service codes with “Requires Schedule Conversion” setting checked to authorizations with overriding claim contact information, the issue prompting the “insufficient permissions” error message has been resolved.
- The following fixes have been made in the Claims module:
- The new “Secondary Claims” filter in the “COB” drop-down allows users to filter claims with a secondary claim.
- The Gateway Settings screen has been redesigned to highlight required fields. When editing gateways, the Receiver, Sender, Submitter, and Journal tabs are now located within the “Edit Gateway” tab.
- The “SFTP Settings” tab has been moved next to the “Edit Gateway” tab. When adding a new gateway, all fields within the “SFTP Settings” display. Once the gateway has been added, all fields except the User ID and Password cannot be edited.
- Information in the Basics section of new employee profiles now syncs to the Claim Settings using “Sync from Basics” as expected.
- Updates made to the Learn module are below:
- The issue loading a “Learning Opportunities Per Date” graph with more than 5,000 data points has been resolved.
- The “No child goals are eligible for use in Goal Creator” error message no longer displays under targets without child goals.
- When changing the goal status from “In Progress” in the Goal Creator, client learning trees now reflect this change as expected.
- When filtering the Goals List by contact or branch labels, the issue displaying the “<loading>” label has been resolved.
- How to Run Optimization
- The Optimize Schedule Section
- Assigning Permissions to the Insights Module Reports and Dashboards
- Billing Module Permissions
- Managing Designer Licenses
- Navigate Authorizations in the Billing Module
- SSO Profile Settings
- Reschedule Appointments: Drag and Drop Feature
- Set Up Notifications
- Creating a Session Note Template
- How to View File History
- Session Note Templates
- Session Notes in Timesheets
- How to Edit a Timesheet
- Create a Service Code
- Setting up a Gateway for your Clearinghouse
- Add and Edit Employee Claim Settings
- Graph Analysis Learning Opportunities Per Date
- Create a Note with Goals
- View Goals List
The 7.8.3 release contains fixes to issues logging users out of CentralReach.
The following fixes have been released in CentralReach:
- The issue causing users with multiple tabs open to be logged out has been resolved.
- After being logged out, users can refresh the page to be redirected to the screen they were on prior.
- Please note, this does not apply when manually closing the tabs or browser.