The 8.10 release introduces the Employee & Generic Import and new fields in custom Contact Forms. It also includes updates made to claims, scheduling, and VB-MAPP assessments.
The following new features and functionality have been released in CentralReach:
Introducing the Employee & Generic Import
The Employee Import has been renamed the Employee & Generic Import, allowing users to select generic Contact Forms to import generic contacts. The Employee & Generic Import is located in the Imports section of the Files module. Click here for the Employee & Generic Import user guide.
- When importing employees, the following fields now populate in the Payroll section of the Human Resources module:
- Payroll Company
- Payroll Employee #
- Date of Hire
- The External System ID and primary email address are now used to match information for existing employees and generics.
- If matching is successful, employee and generic information is updated.
- If there is no match, a Contact Form is used to add the contact as a new employee or generic contact, depending on the type of Contact Form. Employees will automatically be activated and incur a monthly charge.
- If a client or archived custom Contact Form was selected to import a new employee or generic profiles, the row will be rejected and “The Contact Form is invalid” error message will display.
- The “BHPNId” for Rendering providers has been added to the Employee & Generic Import CSV template.
New Name Fields in User Profiles
- The new, optional “Chosen/Preferred Name” field allows users to add their preferred name to the Basics section of their profiles. If completed, the “Chosen/Preferred Name” will display in the user’s face sheet, instead of the user’s legal name. The “Chosen/Preferred Name” displays in the following screens:
- The user’s face sheet
- The logged-in user’s username in the upper right-hand corner
- Other users’ profiles in the Contacts module
- In the Contacts module grid, under the new “Chosen/Preferred Name” column
- To better differentiate between given and chosen names, the new “Legal Name” field displays in users’ face sheets, based on users’ full names within the Basics section of their profiles.
New Custom Contact Form Enhancements
- For faster navigation and accessibility, the custom Contact Forms screen has been redesigned. Users can now complete the following actions in the custom Contact Forms screen:
- Search through active and archived custom Contact Forms using the new “Form status” drop-down.
- Sort the page by the number of submissions, creation date, form type, and status.
- Three new buttons have been added to the “Details” tab of custom Contact forms, allowing users with the (Utilities > Manage Organization Forms) permission enabled to duplicate, archive, and recover custom Contact Forms.
- The “Duplicate” button allows users to duplicate active custom Contact Forms. Duplicate custom Contact Forms will carry over all settings and fields from the parent custom Contact Form.
- The “Archive” button allows users to archive custom Contact Forms. Users can view archived custom Contact Forms in the organization’s “Archived” folder, but cannot edit them.
- Archived custom Contact Forms can be recovered using the “Recover” button. Recovered Contact Forms can be duplicated, edited, and archived again.
- Contacts created via Contact Forms without the “Send email with login information” checkbox selected now display the “Contact” SSO status in the Basics section of profiles as expected.
- For contacts created via custom Contact Forms with office locations, the issue displaying previously deleted office locations in the Contacts module grid has been resolved.
New VB-Mapp Features
- The new “VB-Mapp” report allows users to export CSV files of clients’ VB-Mapp assessment data.
- To better distinguish between zero scores and skipped sections, the bubbles in VB-Mapp scoring grids are now filled in when all answers in a section have a score of zero.
- When scoring assessments, the VB-Mapp assessment screen has been enhanced to increase visibility of the scoring guide.
- Users can now view the “% complete” from the “VB-Mapp Assessment” grid. Users no longer need to select an assessment to view the percentage complete.
- To help distinguish assessments, the year has been added to the “Assessment date” in the Assessment grid.
- Improvements related to load time have been made to the Goals List in the Learn module.
- To increase schedule visibility and help prevent scheduling overtime provider hours, users can now view the number of hours scheduled for employees and clients by day, week, or month.
- The calendar has been redesigned for increased accessibility and visibility of employee and client events.
- When viewing calendars in the Day Planner, availability for all contact types display as expected.
- When exporting the Attendance report as a CSV file, the issue duplicating clients has been resolved.
- For improved accuracy and consistency, the “Restrict Early Timesheet Conversion Based on Start Time” and “Restrict Early Timesheet Conversion Based on End Time” checkboxes now validate times based on the start and end times in timesheets, not the appointment times.
- When creating new authorizations from templates, the “Secondary Authorization #” now saves alphanumeric values as expected.
- The autocomplete button in the “Ordering Provider” tab now populates the selected Ordering Provider’s information as expected.
- When generating secondary claims from primary claims with multiple payments, the following issues in the “Adjudication” tab have been resolved:
- All service lines in the parent claim now populate in the secondary claim.
- Combined lines and Service Dates now display correctly, allowing users to save claims without errors.
- The issue preventing users from entering $0 payments in the “Adjustment(s)” section of the Adjudication tab has been resolved.
- The “835 Details” tab in ERA payments now display the Payee Address, Payer Address, and Total Charges now display as expected.
- When bulk-merging claims, the issue not removing contact information from the claim has been resolved.
- When editing claims, the issue not loading claim information and preventing users from saving claims has been resolved.
- The month and date in the service line details now display in the MM/DD/YYYY format as expected.
New Advanced Business Reports and Other Insights Module Updates
- The new “Contact Form List Export” report, located in the Practice Auditing section of the Insights module, allows organizations using the Employee & Generic Import to view a list of all active and archived contact forms and export the report as a CSV file.
- Coming Soon:
- New Advanced Business Intelligence (ABI) reports will be added to the Insights module:
- For organizations using Paycom, the Paycom Payroll Data report contains employee payroll information and can be exported and uploaded directly into Paycom.
- For organizations using Paylocity, the Paylocity Payroll Data report contains employee payroll information and can be exported and uploaded directly into Paylocity.
- Please contact your CR representative for more information.
- New Advanced Business Intelligence (ABI) reports will be added to the Insights module:
- How to View the Paycom Payroll Data Report
- How to Set up and Run the Paycom Payroll Data Report
- How to Filter the Paycom Payroll Data Report
- How to Download and Format the Paycom Payroll Data Report
- How to View the Paylocity Payroll Data Report
- How to Set up and Run the Paylocity Payroll Data Report
- How to Filter the Paylocity Payroll Data Report
- How to Download and Format the Paylocity Payroll Data Report
- For enhanced security and to ensure the protection of sensitive data across CentralReach’s userbase, a new virus scanning processor has been implemented for all files uploaded by users.
- When uploading files, a new error message stating, “The file(s) have failed the virus detection process and cannot be uploaded” will display if the files do not pass the virus scanner. Files that have not passed the virus scanning detection process are indicated by the “Error” status in the “File details”.
- An “Uploading” indicator has been added for files that are being attached inside a billing/timesheet entry.
- When opening a new tab and navigating to login.centralreach.com, the issue refreshing all previously opened CentralReach tabs has been resolved.
- For some iOS users, the issue preventing users from selecting the “Restart Session” button has been resolved.
- For some organizations, the issue prompting an error message when navigating to their organization settings has been resolved.
CR Mobile v.3.11
The CR Mobile v3.11 release contains fixes to Duration branches, Session Notes, appointments, and Task Analysis values.
The following updates have been released with CR Mobile v3.11:
- The issue causing the time to display incorrectly on Duration branches has been resolved. The time will now run continuously when collecting data on Duration branches.
- A fix has been made to Session Notes, preventing incorrect decimal values from displaying in some fields. Numerical values will now display correctly when completing Session Notes.
- Completed appointments from previous days will no longer display on the schedule.
- The error causing Task Analysis values to calculate incorrectly when using the forward and backward chaining method has been resolved. The values now correctly display the collected value on the active task while collecting data.