CR Mobile v.1.5.1
The CR Mobile v.1.5.1 release contains updates to certain permissions and other bug fixes.
The following updates have been released in CR Mobile:
- The (Schedule > Manage Own Schedule) permission is not mandatory for accessing CR Mobile.
- Appointments hidden from clients can now be viewed in CR Mobile. Users are no longer prevented from tracking time, collecting signatures, or collecting relevant geolocation information.
- When starting an appointment with location services disabled, an alert will appear stating, “Location services off” to notify users.
- The issue causing forward and backward chains from graphing incorrect data has been resolved. Please note, the correct data was sent to the learning tree, but was displaying incorrectly on the “Details” screen.
The 6.5 release contains updates made to Sandata, the Billing module, the Files module, and learning tree branches.
The following features and functionality have been released in CentralReach:
- The following Sandata updates have been made:
- Colorado EVV now supports the physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy group.
- When clicking the refresh icon on the “Visit Verification” screen, the screen now displays as expected.
- The “Visit Verification” screen now filters by “Service Location State,” as expected.
- Below are Billing module updates:
- Credit cards are now accepted until the last day of their expiration month.
- When submitting draft timesheets, users can select a fee schedule if the draft timesheet is created without a fee schedule linked to it.
- When users manually create timesheets, the rare issue causing diagnosis codes to not pull from the authorization as expected has been resolved. If the timesheet does not have an authorization or an authorization linked to diagnosis codes, the timesheet will pull diagnosis codes from clients’ “Claim Settings” in their profiles.
- All references to “New” files have been removed from the Files module to allow organization’s own labels to take precedence on the screen.
- The organization’s company name now pulls from the Basics section of the organization account.
- In the Learn module, when creating criteria, only 20 prompts can be added to the “Prompting Strategies” section of the learning tree’s branch.
- Sandata – The In’s and Out’s
- Registering for Sandata
- Sandata and CR Mobile Checklist
- Permissions for Sandata
- Secondary Billing to Colorado Medicaid
- Viewing the Status of Visit Verification Data
- Sandata Support
- Sandata FAQ
- Create a Service Code
- Visit Verification
- Credit Card Credentials
- How to Create and Edit Draft Timesheets
- Sign Timesheets as Client or Provider
- How to Manually Create a Timesheet
- Rules on Adding Diagnosis Codes to Timesheets
- Create an Authorization
- Add a Diagnosis Code to a Client’s Profile
- Files Module Navigation Menu
- Least to Most Prompting Strategies