The following updates and product improvements have been released in CentralReach:
- New fixes to the “Supervision” report, as detailed below:
- The “Label: Direct (hours)” and “Label: Supervision (hours)” columns have been updated to “Label: Direct” and “Label: Supervision.”
- When filtering the report by a contact label, the error displaying contacts without the contact label has been resolved. Users without a desired contact label will not appear when viewing the report.
- A fix was implemented to prevent deleted and canceled appointments from being calculated in the “Scheduled” column.
- The issue causing an error message to appear when creating tasks through an ERA has been resolved. Users will not receive an error message when successfully saving tasks.
- In the “Services” section of the claims editor, an “Ordering Provider” tab has been added under “Service Lines,” and when the 837p export is completed.
- When adding unauthorized service codes to appointments, the error causing the Place of Service to erase from the appointment has been resolved.
- A fix has been made to the blackout date preview icon in the “Accepted Insurances” screen, displaying incorrect dates. When hovering over the calendar icon, it will now display the correct blackout dates.
- Appointments with an authorized service code used more than once will now save.
- The following updates have been made to the Learn module:
- In a Session, all unseen comments, comments more than one week old, and the last 10 comments will now be displayed.
- Custom goals added via the Goal Creator will now appear in clients’ learning trees.
Knowledge base articles & user guides:
- Supervision Report
- How to Use the ERA List and Reconcile Button
- How to Manually Combine Service Lines on a Claim
- How to Set Up Blackout Dates
- Enforce Place of Service in a Service Code
- Edit Client appointment Authorization Codes
- Add Multiple Service Codes from an Authorization to an Appointment
- How to Edit an Appointment
- Add and View Comments in a Session
- Create a Template with Goal Creator
- Create a Note & Form Template