To register for Sandata CO:
- Navigate to www.colorado.gov/hcpf/evv.
- Choose your third-party provider (CentralReach) as your alternative vendor.
- When you receive a form, contact CentralReach for “vendor information” details.
- Attend the Sandata training prior to submitting Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) data.
- Users must also add CentralReach’s free Sandata EVV integration to their account, so we can turn on the integration for you. Please reach out to your Account Manager for assistance.
Organizations that are secondary billing to Colorado with Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) need to complete the following steps:
- Service codes need to be set up to capture visit verification information.
- Use CR Mobile to complete the appointment and capture EVV information. Finalize draft timesheets, as usual.
- Prior to billing the primary/commercial payor, send the completed visits to Sandata after completion. Complete pre-billing audits and generate the claim for the commercial payor.
After the ERA is returned from the primary payor, complete the secondary billing workflow. EVV information should be available to Colorado Medicaid to enable reimbursement.
Click here for the CR Mobile and Sandata workflow.
Visit the Colorado EVV website for more information regarding stakeholders and upcoming meetings.