- If a rejection occurs to a report that was submitted to an insurance but the resource (report) is locked/signed, historically you had to start again and make a new report. Now, you can use the duplicate function to keep the original record, but make a copy, and work to update the note as the insurance company requires and re-submit it.
- If a parent does not like something in your progress report or other locked note requests for a change, you can use the duplicate feature to keep the original and work on a copy to make the requested changes and save the new one.
- Keep the old information of a progress report but, when a re-authorization or re-submission is needed months later, duplicate and work on the new one. The feature will keep all your old text and goal information, but you can edit this information. It also keeps your old client information, unless it has changed, and it will be updated in the new document.
Quick Tips & Tricks
How can I prevent duplicate timesheets from occurring?
To prevent the creation of any duplicate timesheets, the organization should take the follow measures. If you would like to see this topic in greater details, please click here.
1) Enforce Single Timesheet Conversion.
2) Require Schedule Conversion.
3) Remove “Manage > Employee timesheets (formerly “Biller”)” permission.
Why does the custom title for the Notes and Forms template exist?
As therapists continue to add progress notes for their clients, they sometimes forget to change the default name of the notes and this results in thousands of notes being created with the same names. As such, the custom title for the Notes and Forms were created to prevent such notes from being created and to automatically add the titles for the therapists without them having to enter them manually for each notes.
Why does a timesheet appear in billing/timesheet page even though there’s no appointment on the calendar?
The timesheet was either entered manually or the appointment for that timesheet has been deleted. If you’d like to see if a timesheet was converted from a deleted appointment, click on the Audits dropdown in the calendar view and set the filter to Show Deleted.
What are the circles on the top left corner of the appointments?
Those circles are appointment indicators that inform you of their conversion status. If the circle is hollow, the appointment has not yet been converted. If a check mark appears within the circle, then all of the service codes/authorization codes associated with that appointment have been converted successfully.
What is the difference between “Creator:” and “Contact:” in Files module?
- Creator: This option is used to search for all the files that were created by the contact.
- Contact:This option is used to search for all the files that are assigned and uploaded on behalf of the contact.
Why can’t I select any LT, ST or Target goals when adding clinical notes?
The client’s learning trees that contains their goals are not shared with the therapist. As such, once the client’s learning tree is shared, the therapist should be able to view and select the goals without any issues.
Why are some of my file previews blank?
You may notice that when previewing some PDF files on some Mac devices, the file may show up as blank or gray, even though it is not. This is not a CentralReach issue, but a compatibility issue that Chrome and Apple users may experience when trying to preview PDF files. To resolve, we recommend using FireFox to preview PDF files, or if using Chrome, saving the file to the device first, and then opening it.
Instead of directly clicking on the PDF file that shows up on the bottom of the page, click on the arrow on the right hand side and click on Show in folder, and then open it from within the folder.
How do I turn on spell check in Mozilla Firefox?
CentralReach does not have an internal spell check feature as we are browser-based. Any spell check feature that may appear while in the site is browser-related.
To turn on your spell check within Mozilla Firefox, start by clicking tools and selecting options from the drop down menu (if you do not see the tool bar at the top of your page, hold down alt+T).
Next, navigate to the “Advanced” tab.
On this page, check off the box that says “Check my spelling as I type”.