Shows the number of claims that have been generated for those billing entries, and if clicked on will navigate to the “Claims Manager” to show those claims.
Billing / Billing / Options Edit Timesheet
Opens a new window that navigates to the timesheet associated with that billing entry, allowing for any needed edits.
Billing / Billing / Options Invoices Created
Shows the number of invoices that have been created for that billing entry, and if clicked on, will open a window that shows those invoices.
Billing / Billing / Options Open Tasks
Billing / Billing / Options Options
Billing / Billing / Options Payments Applied
Billing / Billing / Options Preview Entry
Opens a pop-up window that provides users with the following tabs (files, notes/forms, and authorization tabs will only appear if associated with that billing entry):
- Overview: information regarding that billing entry, including entry ID, date of service, service code attached, payor associated, location where service took place, and diagnosis attached to the billing entry.
- Files: the title of the file attached (can be clicked on to navigate to that file in the Files module).
- Notes/Forms: the title of the note/form attached and when it was attached (can be clicked on and edited if billing entry and note are not locked).
- Authorization: the name/document of the authorization, valid dates, service code authorized, and the authorization number.
- History: a history of activity that has been done to that specific billing entry.