Notes & Forms (also referred to as “notes” or “forms”) are electronic documents used to collect and maintain clients’ clinical information in CentralReach. Users with access to Notes & Forms can create a client note by selecting from a library of preconfigured templates (Notes & Forms Templates), to easily document treatment plans and develop consultation summary reports for the client’s medical record.
Notes & Forms main features:
- Create a Note & Form from the client’s Dashboard.
- Create a Note & Form from a Timesheet.
- Quickly complete forms pre-populated with client information, such as name, insurance, Session, and learning tree clinical data and appointment information.
- Dynamically add clients’ goals and goal scores directly in the form.
- Use CentralReach’s pre-configured out-of-the-box system templates.
- Securely share clients’ Notes & Forms with other users connected to the client.
Click here to learn how to create client notes, you must have permission to access notes.
Click here to learn how to create a form from the client’s Dashboard.
Click here to learn how to create a form from a timesheet.
The following permissions can be granted to employees in the Permissions module, to provide access to create or manage clinical Notes & Forms:
- Create and complete a note/form for a client or provider
- Notes > Goal Creator
- Create goals and add data directly from the note
- Notes Templates > Manage
- Create, add, delete, and overall manage note and form templates for the organization
Click here to learn how to create a permission group to grant employees access to Notes & Forms.
Notes & Forms Templates (also referred to as “templates”), are electronic documents you format, design, and configure in CentralReach to standardize your organization’s electronic documentation of clients’ clinical information. You can create and configure templates with dynamic fields that automatically pull information from various CentralReach modules, helping employees expedite the note creation process.
Notes & Forms Templates main features:
- Template format is customizable based on your practice’s needs.
- Dynamic fields can be added to automatically fill out information in the form, based on the client the form is completed for, such as client name and contact information, Session and Learning Tree data, and appointment service details.
- Ability to create as many templates as needed for your organization and clients.
- Ability to use CentralReach’s system templates, or copy these templates to simplify the creation of new templates.
- Ability to add placeholders in a template for goals and data to be added manually when the form is completed.
- Ability to link templates to service codes, to require the note to always be completed when converting a timesheet with the service code.
To have access to create Notes & Forms Templates, you must have permission to manage Notes & Forms. Click here to learn more about Notes & Forms Permissions.
Click here to learn how to create a Note & Form Template.
Notes & Forms
Notes & Forms Templates’ Dynamic Fields
Notes & Forms Templates’ dynamic fields are fields configured to automatically pull information from different modules in CentralReach, such as client name from the Contacts module, appointment information from the Scheduling module, and session information from the Learn module. These fields are designed to automate and help expedite the form completion process, by automatically filling out information in the form, based on the client the form is being completed for and the data available for such client in CentralReach.
Notes & Forms
Notes & Forms Templates: Learn
The “Learn” drop-down menu in the Notes & Forms Templates toolbar allows you to create note templates that dynamically pull clinical information from the client’s Session Summary and Learning Tree, from the Learn module. The Goal Creator option allows you to configure a template with placeholders for client goals and data to be dynamically added to the form when the form is filled out by a user.
Learn drop-down options:
- Activity: pull data in the note from the client’s Session Summary. When adding this placeholder in a template, the user completing the note can select the Session Summary targets they want to include in the note. Once selected, the Session Summary Branch Name, Current Data Point, Added By, and the date when the data point was collected in the client’s Data Sheet, will be displayed on the note in a list format. Click here to learn how to add Activity data to a template.
- Single List Report: pull data in the note from the client’s learning tree for one single tier. The user completing the note with Single List Report can select one Short Term goal, one Long Term goal, or one Target, but not all three at once. Click here to learn how to add Single List Report data to a template.
- Progress Report: pull data in the note from the client’s learning tree for any or all tiers in a goal. The user completing the note with a Progress Report can select any tiers from the Long Term Goal, the Short Term Goal, a Target, or any combination of all three, as configured in the template. Click here to learn how to add Progress Report data to a template.
- Session Summary: pull data in the note from a session in a table format. The user completing the note with Session Summary can select the date of the Session they are creating the note for, and all goals information from the Session Summary will be added to the note in a table format. Click here to learn how to create a template with Session Summary.
- Goal Creator: add placeholders to a note, for users to add goals, create new goals, and enter goals scores when the note is completed. Click here to learn how to add Goal Creator placeholders to a template.
Notes & Forms
Types of Notes & Forms Templates
There are three types of Notes & Forms Templates available in CentralReach, which can be accessed by users who have permission to access notes.
- System: out-of-the-box templates created and provided by CentralReach, for all organizations to use. These templates are identified by a red “System” button and can serve as a baseline for you to modify and create new custom templates for your organization.
- Custom: the templates you create and customize for your organization. These templates are identified by a gray “Custom” button.
- Beta: insurance company/payor standard forms created and currently being tested by CentralReach. These forms are available to all organizations and are identified by a light blue “Beta” button.
Click here to learn how to view your Notes & Forms Templates.
Click here to learn how to create a new Note & Form Template.