Download the Client Portal flyer, which has been designed by CentralReach for organizations to hand out to their clients. The Client Portal flyer includes details about all of the features available in the Client Portal. It is tailored for new clients, to encourage them to request login credentials and to access the portal.
Please note, this is a generic flyer and some features require the organization to be subscribed to the service, in order to make them available in the Client Portal (credit card billing, Messages module, Learn module). Contact your Customer Success Specialist if you want to learn more about these features.
Enable/Disable Client Contact View
The Permissions module provides the option of creating a permission group with users who should be hidden from clients in the Client Portal. This feature allows you to hide contacts who need to be connected to clients for administrative tasks, such as billing and scheduling, but should not be visible to the client in the Client Portal Teams menu, for messaging or any other communication.
Click here to learn how to create a permission group to hide contacts from the client.
Navigating the Client Portal
Through the Client Portal, clients can access the following features:
- Main Menu: the client’s main menu can be accessed by clicking the top left corner client photo or face image icon. From here, the client can access their account profile to view their contact and login information, set up notifications via email or text message, and view, add, and update their scheduling availability.
- Dashboard: this is the client’s homepage and the default landing page when logging in to the portal. The Dashboard is composed of 4 widgets to help the client get a quick overview and easy access to their most recent call activity, files, messages, and appointments. Widgets can be stretched/shrunk, dragged, and moved around to different locations based on the client’s preference.
- Team: the Team menu includes a directory of contacts connected to the client by the organization, for clients to have access to the organization’s providers and staff contact information. Click here to learn how to add information to the Client Portal.
- Messages: the Messages menu includes all of the messages the client has sent and received. The client can only send and receive messages to/from the contacts connected to them and included in the Team menu.
- Files: in the Files menu, the client will have access to all of the documents uploaded to their account, such as session Notes & Forms, medical reports, insurance authorizations, videos, photos, etc. The documents included in this menu can be uploaded by the client, or can be shared by other contacts connected to the client and included in the Team menu. Clients can also share documents with other team members they are connected to.
- Billing: the Billing menu includes all of the client’s invoices, including insurance and patient responsibility invoices the organization has enabled the client to view, as well as provider timesheets. From Billing, clients can easily preview and download their invoices, pay invoices (if credit card payments are accepted and set up in CentralReach by the organization), save credit card information for easy payment of future invoices, and view and electronically sign timesheets upon rendering of services.
- Schedule: the Schedule menu provides clients with access to their scheduled appointments. Appointments displayed in clients’ calendars are managed by the organization via a setting, so that only appointments approved for the client to view are shown in their schedule.
- Tasks: the Tasks menu provides the client access to their assigned to-do list, or action items for them to follow up on or complete. Anything the client should prepare or have ready for an appointment can be communicated to the client via the creation of a task.
- Clinical: the Clinical menu provides clients with access to their Learning Trees and Sessions. The Clinical menu is designed to provide clients access to perform clinical data collection, by accessing their Sessions/Data Sheets via the Portal.