You are able to send messages individually or to groups of people you are connected to, via the Contact Label.
Use the BCC: field to copy individuals or groups of people you are connected to via their name or contact label. The original recipient(s) of the message will not see that anyone in this field was also sent this message.
Messages Group Chat
You are able to add up to seven people, including yourself, into a chat.
Messages Messages Module Permissions
The following permissions can be granted to employees in the Messages module, for access to a variety of features:
- Chat > Access
- Gives a user access to the chat module, and the ability to send and receive ReachMe chats
- Messaging > Access
- Gives a user access to the Messages module
- Messaging > Send to Clients
- Gives a user the ability to send to CentralReach messages to clients
- Messaging > Send to Providers
- Gives a user the ability to send CentralReach messages to providers (employees)
You are able to start a chat with all employees you are connected to, that also have the (Chat > Access) permission.