ABC Data Collection in CR Mobile
Calendar View in CR Mobile
To view the calendar in CR Mobile:
- Log in to CR Mobile
- Click the calendar icon on the upper right-hand side to display a calendar and list of scheduled appointments.
- Selecting a date will have the appointment list display the scheduled appointments for that specific day. Users can still scroll to view other dates.
- Click the < > arrows on the calendar to view other months
Click here to learn how to start and end an appointment in CR Mobile.
Click here to learn about the My Appointments module in CR Mobile.
Click here to learn more about connecting CentralReach to Tellus.
To utilize Tellus for EVV compliance:
- Your organization must be subscribed to CR Practice Management and CR Mobile to collect EVV information. Please complete the CR Mobile training.
- Your organization must be subscribed to CentralReach’s Tellus integration.
- Your organization must notify Tellus that you are using CentralReach as your EVV vendor, and take the Tellus Claims Console Training.
- Set up
- If Tellus rejects the file due to erroneous fields, it will be returned to CentralReach in the “Responses” section of the Claims Manager to be corrected and resent. Common rejection reasons include:
- Referring physician is missing. Complete the first name, last name, and NPI. (Complete this on the client authorization or on the claim itself).
- The NPI zip code should match the provider zip code in the Tellus portal. (This is the billing provider’s claim settings).
- For Telehealth, Tellus wants the Place of Service (POS) to be “Home,” not Telemedicine. Please refer to Tellus for details.
- After signing up for Tellus, a gateway will be set up in your CentralReach account to submit “claims” to Tellus.
- To capture EVV information for Tellus:
- Users must complete the appointment in CR Mobile and enable geolocation. Please note, Telehealth appointments must also be completed in CR Mobile, for EVV compliance.
- Users must have Visit Verification enabled in each service code. (Tellus only allows certain billable codes, such as H2012 BA, H2014 BA, H2014 BA GK, and H2019 BA.) Please ensure all service codes and modifiers meet Tellus and Medicaid requirements.
- After completing the appointment, users must navigate to Draft Timesheets to complete any remaining steps, such as adding session notes or correcting EVV errors.
- NEVER convert a CR Mobile appointment from the calendar. This may create a duplicate timesheet, which will then need to be deleted.
- If a draft timesheet is created, resolve any errors/next steps and submit or update the draft timesheet Depending on your organization’s workflow and permissions, an administrator may be required to correct some exceptions and submit the draft timesheet.
- If a draft timesheet is NOT created, the CR Mobile appointment was fully completed, and no exceptions/next steps were required. It directly converted to a billing entry.
- Once draft timesheets are approved and pre-billing audits are complete, generate the claim.
- Tellus EVV claims will be submitted through the Tellus gateway. Filter by payor to more easily send the correct claims to Tellus.
- If the file is accepted, sign into the Tellus claims console to review and release the claim.
- Select Worklist to view completed visits. Choose payor and search. All visits must be “Matched.”
- Review Worklist items, and check the Worklist items you want to release.
- Tellus will then convert the file to an 837 claim and send it to Medicaid.
- Providers can view the status of claims in the Tellus claim dashboard.
- ERAs will be returned from Medicaid to CentralReach, as per usual.
How to View Session Notifications in CR Mobile
Users can add comments to skills within sessions. When a new comment is added to a skill in a user’s session, the user will receive a notification that directs to the specific comment.
To view session comments:
- Start or select a session under “My Tasks” in the Appointment Details
- Tap the bell icon on the right-hand side of the screen
- Tap a notification in “Session Comments” to be redirected to the comment
4. The notification will then appear as read
Logging in to CR Mobile
When logging in to CR Mobile, users must enter their username and password and create a PIN code.
To log in to CR Mobile:
- Open CR Mobile
- Enter your username and password and select Login
- Users will be prompted to enter a 6 digit PIN code
- The PIN code will be used when opening the app in the future
- If users forget their PIN code, click here.
- After logging in, the default screen is the appointment screen, which shows all of the provider’s scheduled appointments.
Click here to learn how to start and end appointments.
Starting and Ending a Session in CR Mobile
To start and end a session in CR Mobile:
- Log in to CR Mobile
- Select an incomplete appointment
- Tap Sessions under the “My Tasks” section in the Appointment Details
- Tap the play button to start the session.
- Tap the pause button to pause the session.
- Click either Index View or Tree View
- Tap the branches and start collecting data
- To graph, swipe left on the target, or click > next to the goal name and select the graph icon on the right-hand side.
- To graph all in bulk, click Graph ALL at the top of the screen.
- Please note, if the data is not graphed, and the session is paused, the data will be saved on the device until it is graphed. If the data is not graphed and the session is ended, the data will be lost.
- When the session is finished, click END SESSION on the left-hand side.
Click here to learn more about the My Learners module.
Starting and Ending Appointments in CR Mobile
If users will be utilizing Electronic Visit Verification (EVV), click here to learn how to enable it before starting an appointment.
To start an appointment:
- Log in to CR Mobile and select an appointment
- In the “Appointment Details” screen, select the Tasks and Details tabs to view the appointment details:
- The “Tasks” tab includes Sessions and Signatures.
- The “Details” tab includes the Location Type, Service Codes associated with the appointment, and the option to +Add a Note.
- Notes will appear on the appointment details page in CentralReach. Please note, this is not a session note.
- Select to complete each section after starting an appointment.
- Clicking the three dots (…) on the upper right-hand side provides the option to cancel the appointment.
3. Five minutes prior to the start time of appointments, a pop-up will appear notifying users of the scheduled start and end times.
4. Click Start Appointment at the bottom of the screen
- A “Location Alert” pop-up will appear if:
- Users are outside of the 150 meter radius of the service location when starting and ending an appointment.
- There is no GPS signal or it is turned off.
- Selecting Yes will start the appointment.
- The provider’s location will not be captured and exceptions will appear on the draft timesheet after completing the appointment.
- Selecting No will prevent users from continuing.
5. If there are no errors when starting the appointment, an “Appointment” pop-up will appear, asking users if they want to start the appointment.
- If EVV is enabled, the location will be captured.
6. The service code will determine if a signature must be captured prior to ending the appointment. After collecting data, if signatures are required, select Signatures to capture both the client and provider’s names and signatures. Click Done.
- The “Signatures” section in the “Tasks” tab will then have a green checkmark to indicate signatures have been captured.
- Provider and client signatures will be saved on the appointment’s timesheet for conversion.
7. Select +Add A Note to add appointment notes and click Done. The “Notes” section will contain the note underneath with a pencil icon to edit the note.
To end an appointment:
- At the appointments scheduled end time, a pop-up will appear notifying users to end the appointment.
- After completing the appointment, click End Appointment and the “Appointment” pop-up will appear again.
- Selecting Yes will redirect users to the “Appointment Summary” screen. The start time, end time, and length of the appointment will display.
- Please note, the start and end times can be edited unless EVV is enabled.
4. Review the time details and click Confirm
Please note, if an appointment is not completed at the scheduled end time, a pop-up will display five minutes past the end time.
Any errors collected when starting and ending an appointment will appear in a draft timesheet in the “Draft Timesheet” section of the Billing module. Appointments without errors will be in a timesheet.
To be Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) compliant and properly capture providers’ locations when providing services, the following steps need to be completed in CentralReach and CR Mobile:
- Service code properties must have the “Visit Verification” checkbox selected. To enable this property:
- When editing a service code, select the Visit Verification checkbox under the “Validation” section.
- When visit verification is enabled, “Enforce Single Timesheet Conversion” and “Requires Schedule Conversion” are automatically enabled and cannot be edited.
- The “Provider Signature” and “Client Signature” drop-downs will be set to “Required”.
- Please note, this is an EVV requirement and it is not recommended to change these fields.
- The service address, provider signature, and client signature are now required fields.
- Please note, if an appointment has a service code with Visit Verification enabled, then service lines cannot be added or deleted. EVV service codes cannot be added to existing timesheets.
- Addresses in existing appointments must be geocoded.
- After downloading CR Mobile, users must have the appropriate CR Mobile permissions.
- Location services on mobile devices should be “on”.
- If location services are off, providers’ locations will not be captured.
- If users have Electronic Visit Verification enabled, they will receive a warning message, if:
- They are outside of the service location when starting and ending an appointment.
- There is no GPS signal or it is turned off.
- Please note, the warning message will not prevent providers from continuing, but will capture their current longitude and latitude.
- Learning trees and sessions/ data must be shared with providers.
Click here to learn more about geocoding.
Click here to learn more about CR Mobile.