When in learning tree branches, users can select from the following in the “Branch Options ” menu:
- Copy Branch: creates a duplicate of the selected branch.
- Bulk Copy Branch: duplicates the selected branch up to 10 times.
- Bulk Phase Changes: adds condition lines to multiple graphs in client profiles.
- Bulk Events: adds setting events to multiple graphs in client profiles.
- Change to Draft: reverts the selected branch to a draft.
- Lock Branch: locks the selected branch from editing.
- Delete Branch: deletes the selected branch and all connected branches. For example, deleting a long-term goal will delete all short-term and target goals, but deleting a target only removes that single target.
Click here to learn how to copy and bulk copy branches.
Click here to learn how to bulk phase changes and events.
Click here to learn how to delete branches.
Library & Purchased Items can be accessed via the Learn module and includes all curriculum banks with established client non-specific programming templates, allowing multiple clinicians to collaborate and for individualized programming to be ported into client profiles. When navigating to Library & Purchased Items, you will see all of your courses that are located in your Library.
Click here to learn how to download a course.
Click here to learn how to assign courses.
Click here to learn how to create a course.
Click here to learn how to track course progress.