The insurance verification status code is included in the client report that can be downloaded from the Contacts module.
Once the report is downloaded, the verification status codes for the client’s primary, secondary, and tertiary insurance can be found under columns AU, AW, and AY, respectively.
The insurance verification status codes are:
- 200: System Verified – the insurance has been verified through one of our gateways (Office Ally)
- 201: Manually Verified – an employee manually verified the client’s insurance and updated the record for the client
- 400: Ineligible – the plan is currently ineligible (or was on the last verification attempt). This can come back from a system verification or be entered manually
- 501: Unclear – verification response where it is not an error, but the insurance is not clearly verified or is ineligible. This can also be entered manually
- 500: Error – there was an error during the system verification process
- 101: In Progress – this is a temporary status for when we have sent a request for system verification but have not received a response yet