Criteria and Prompting Templates allow automatic goal mastery and phase changes for advancement and regression. Supervisors can establish templates with concurrent phases mastery criterion, mastery across two providers, automatic holds. These templates can be modified later for actual clients with individualized criterion.
The Criteria and Prompting Template provides the following features:
- Auto goal mastery
- Across 2 providers (optional)
- Automatic phase changes/lines (optional)
- Maintenance: for targets to remove/return to data sheets automatically
- Automatic coding of phase on data points: to filter on graph
- Auto progression/regression of phases within goals
- Across days/sessions
- Within sessions
- Auto progression of targets within a program
- Automatic holds of goals
- Mastery across two providers
- Within session prompt fading
- Systematic prompt fading
- Remove from all Sessions: when goals are met they will automatically be removed from the data sheet
Click here to learn how to create a Criteria and Prompting Template.
Click here to learn how to provide employees in your organization permission to manage Criteria and Prompting Templates.