ADP Payroll Data in ABI is for organizations that use ADP as a third-party payroll company, such as ADP Workforce Now. ADP Payroll Data is located in the Staffing section of the Insights module.
Organizations can export the report, review, and upload it directly into ADP. Please note, users should complete all audits and changes at least 24 hours prior to exporting, to ensure all corrected/updated information is included for accurate reporting.
ADP Payroll Data in ABI contains the following widgets:
- Hour-3 Code
- This widget displays the total hours and # of Employees with Hour-3 Code, which allows users to see how many employees have Hour-3 Code hours for this payroll run date.
- Reg Hours
- This widget displays the total REG hours and average Reg Hours per employee.
- Adjust Ded Amount
- This widget displays the total adjusted deductible amount and drive mileages for this payroll run date.
- Hour-3 Amounts
- This widget displays the total Hour-3 related amount by service week.
- Reg Hour Amounts
- This widget displays the total REG hours related amount by service week.
- Adjust Ded Amounts
- This widget displays the adjusted deductibles amount by service week.
The grid and export at the bottom of the report contains the following columns:
||Human Resources module > Employees > Payroll Setup tab > “Payroll Company” field
||The date payroll was run and must be in the MMDDYY format.
Human Resources module > Payroll > Run Date
||Human Resources module > Employees > Payroll Setup tab > “Payroll Employee #” field
||The employee’s name.
||The rate from the timesheet.
|Hours 3 Code
||The child label attached to the service code on the timesheet, from under the parent label group, “ADP Hours 3 Codes”
|Adjust Ded Code
||To capture mileage reflected on the timesheet (in the “Drive Info” section), the ADP mileage code must be added as a child label under the parent label group, “ADP Mileage Code”
||All “regular” hours. (i.e., Hours that are not overtime or have an “ADP Hours 3 Codes” label).
||All overtime hours.
|Hours 3 Amount
||The corresponding hours from the “Hours 3 Codes” column.
|Adjust Ded Amount
||The total number of miles (the “Miles” field in the “Drive Info” section of the timesheet), multiplied by the mileage rate and is reflected as a negative number.
The Insights module, formerly the Reporting module, provides organizations with reporting visibility of their business performance. All users with access to the Insights module can view a complementary dashboard, My Appointments, as well as any custom or built in reports developed for the organization. Users with access to the Insights module can request more information directly from CentralReach.
To access the standard dashboards, request upgraded access at an additional cost. For pricing and to request more information, contact your CentralReach CSL or email email@example.com.
Insights Dashboards Permissions
The following permissions are available to provide users access to the Insights module. These permissions can be enabled/disabled via the Permissions module.
- Basic access to the Insights module
- Settings > Manage
- Use report settings, allowing individual report assigning
Once an organization subscribes to the Insights module’s business intelligence dashboards, a user with the (Settings > Manage) permission can enable/disable other users’ access to each dashboard. All of the dashboards will be listed under the “Insights Dashboards” category within the “Settings” section of the Insights module. Click here to learn how to assign these permissions.
Click here to learn more about permissions.
Insights Module Permissions
Employees with the following permissions have various levels of access to the Insights module. These permissions can be enabled via the Permissions module.
- Basic access to the Insights module.
- Settings > Manage
- Use report settings allowing individual report assigning.
- Settings > Designer Seat Management
- Access to manage report designer seats. Click here to learn more about Advanced Business Intelligence permissions.
Click here to learn about other permissions.
The Receivables report is located in the Billing and Insights modules and provides a summary of overpayments and receivables. Users with the (Insights > Access) and (Receivables Report > Access) permissions will receive an insight into collections aging by payor and client. Click here to learn how to view and download the Receivables report.
Users can filter by a desired date range , sort by payor or client, date of service and first billed, and net, outstanding, and overpayments, located at the top of the report.
- Net: summation of Outstanding and Overpayments.
- Outstanding: Outstanding revenue at the billing entry line level and by type (Insurance vs. Patient).
- Overpayments: Overpaid revenue at the billing entry line level and by type (Insurance vs. Patient).
The following icons on the top right-hand side change the report’s display:
- : default view
- : view the charts only
- : view the grid only
The search icon on the left-hand side contains the following filters:
- Client ID
- Client Name
- Code label
- Billing label
- Parent label
- Child label
- Payor Name
- Plan Name
- Provider ID
- Provider Name
- Service Code
Below the search filters, the “AR Aging by payor” charts include the following filters:
- Primary insurance: select to highlight the circular bubbles that represent primary insurance.
- Secondary insurance: select to highlight the rhombus (diamond shape) bubbles that represent secondary insurance.
- Tertiary insurance: select to highlight the triangular bubbles that represent tertiary insurance.
Selecting each shape will also filter the grid on the bottom of the report by the information contained in the summary pop-up.
On the left-hand side of the chart are the following KPIs:
- AR Outstanding
- Over Payments
- AR > 90 Days
- Aging breakdown
Below “Aging Breakdown,” the following columns are contained in the grid:
- 0-30 days
- 60-90 days
- 90-120 days
- 120-180 days
- 190-365 days
- 365+ days
The “Name” column has a list of payors or clients’ IDs (depending on if the report is sorting by payor or client), along with the Insurance payments and Patient responsibility amounts under each aging bucket. Clicking each amount will bring you directly to the billing entry.