Organizations should follow the steps below to offboard employees leaving their organization.
To offboard employees:
- After the employee’s last day, remove their access and add a “SSO Connection Removed” label.
- Audit the user’s account by:
- Converting all rendered appointments
- Checking clinical documentation for signatures
- Ensuring appointments have the correct start and end times
- Cancel or delete all past and present appointments that have not been rendered.
- Delete all future appointments.
- Reschedule clients with another employee, if necessary.
- Run payroll for the employee.
- It is recommended to add “INACTIVE” to the employee’s last name, especially if there are multiple employees with the same name.
- Deactivate the employee’s account.