The “Archive” button allows users to archive custom Contact Forms. Users can view archived custom Contact Forms in the organization’s “Archived” folder, but cannot edit them.
Archived custom Contact Forms can be recovered using the “Recover” button. Recovered Contact Forms can be duplicated, edited, and archived again.
To archive a custom Contact Form:
- Navigate to the Contacts module and select Utilities & Tools
- Click Contact Forms and select the custom contact form to archive
- Click Duplicate in the “Duplicate Form” pop-up
- Click Save & Continue. The custom contact form has now been archived. To recover the form
To recover an archived custom Contact Form:
- Within the Details tab of the archived custom Contact form, click Recover
- Click Continue in the “Recover Form” pop-up