The Paycom Payroll Data report uses the parent-child schema in the service code label relationship. This requires organizations to follow the data protocols below to run and export the report properly.
To set up the Paycom Payroll Data report:
- Navigate to the Insights module and select Staff Management
- Click the Paycom Payroll Data Report
- Users need to designate parent service codes with the exact parent label name (quotations should be removed from names).
- “Paycom Earning Codes” as the first parent label name.
- “Paycom Mileage Code” as the second parent label name.
- Only appropriate types of labels should be in the organization’s parent label parent-child relationship. The report will collect data for any labels under these parent labels.
- Organizations must avoid using multiple labels from the same designated parent-label type on the same payroll item. If multiple “Paycom Earning Codes” labels are applied to the same payroll item, the item will not aggregate multiple times and the user cannot choose which Earning Code label is used.
- Please note, users should utilize the exact text of the above parent labels (e.g., no added spaces).
5. Once set up is complete, run payroll for the applicable period.
6. In order for drive time to reflect properly for the current day, organizations need to use a separate drive time service code with the appropriate “Paycom Earning Codes” label.
7. If the “Drive Info” (Hours and Mins) section of the timesheet for drive time is utilized, those drive time hours will not reflect on the report, but will count as part of the overtime calculation.
- Please note:
- All drive time needs to be captured one time using a drive time service code.
- Mileage pulls from the “Drive Info” (Miles) section of the timesheet. To reflect mileage on the report, add the appropriate “Paycom Mileage Code” service code child label. The service code can have one child label from both the “Paycom Earning Codes” and “Paycom Mileage Code” groups.