When completing appointments in CR Mobile, if any exceptions are identified, a draft timesheet will be created to show the missing requirements that need to be added. To use draft timesheets, the (CR Mobile > Access) permission must be enabled prior to creating and editing draft timesheets. If users will be utilizing Electronic Visit Verification (EVV), enable EVV prior to starting the appointment.
To create and edit draft timesheets:
- Complete an appointment in CR Mobile.
- To access the draft timesheet in CentralReach, navigate to the Billing module and select Draft Timesheets.
- Or, navigate to the Scheduling module and select View My Calendar.
- Locate the appointment in the calendar and click the draft icon to edit the draft timesheet.
- At the top of the screen, click (x Missing Requirements) to view draft timesheet exceptions.
- If there is a reason for the timesheet errors, select a reason code in the select a reason code drop-down, and then enter notes below.
- Please note, this will only display if EVV was enabled and there are any EVV validation errors.
- Click the save icon to save the reason.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Submit to convert the draft timesheet to a timesheet.
- Or, click Update Draft to save changes made to the draft timesheet without converting it to a timesheet.