Files Module Navigation Menu
When navigating to the Files module, the main drop-down menu has the following options to help users access and manage files:
- Upload Files: upload a file.
- Create a New Authorization: create a new client authorization.
- All Files: view all files.
- Shared with Me: view all files that have been shared with you.
- Owned by Me: view all of the files you own.
- Uploaded by Me: view all files uploaded by you.
- Authorization Templates: view and create authorization templates.
- Document Management
- Document Templates: view and create document templates.
- Document Management Report: view document reports.
Files Module Permissions
Employees with the following permissions have various levels of access to the Files module. These permissions can be enabled via the Permissions module.
- Basic access to the Files module
- Authorizations > Access (Basic)
- Access authorizations tab in billing, with rights to see any authorizations they are a part of
- Authorizations > Access (Full)
- Access authorizations tab in billing, with rights to see all authorizations of people in their organization’s network, as well as authorized amounts
- Authorizations > Manage
- Add, edit, or remove authorizations from files
- Authorizations > Manage Templates
- Manage re-usable authorization templates
- Document Management > Classify Documents
- Classify existing documents using document management templates
- Document Management > Manage Templates
- Add, edit, and remove Document Templates
- Document Management > View Report
- Access to the Document Management Report
- File > Download
- Ability to download files
- Files > Manage
- Edit and delete files that are shared with the grantee
- This also allows employees to delete authorizations, as authorizations become files
- Files > Manage Organization Labels
- Add, edit, and remove organization labels
- Files > Upload
- Files > Use Organization labels
- Add and remove organization labels to and from files
Click here to learn about other permissions.