Tellus is the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) vendor for Medicaid in select states and regions. CentralReach has an integration to submit claims requiring EVV verification through Tellus. Please route questions, as recommended below.
Please contact Tellus for the following:
- Tellus registration (Sign up here)
- Tellus portal training (View claims training)
- Tellus portal lockouts
- Claim status in Tellus
- Questions about claim reason codes
- Claims that are accepted by Tellus, but rejected by the payor
Contact Tellus using the information below:
Please contact CentralReach for the following:
- CR Mobile training (View playbook or online course)
- CR Mobile or CentralReach issues
- Claims that are immediately rejected by Tellus
- Auditing for missing information. The most common missing information for Tellus/ACHA claims include:
- Missing or Incorrect Medicaid ID
- Wrong NPI/EIN
- Missing Date of Birth (DOB)
CR Mobile is CentralReach’s Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) compliant application. Providers can collect data, review scheduled appointments, and access clients’ data sheets. For pricing and to request more information, contact your account manager.
Please note, users need both the practice management and clinical modules in order to utilize CR Mobile.
Click here to learn how to download CR Mobile.
Click here to learn more about Electronic Visit Verification (EVV).
To access CR Mobile, users must enable the following permissions in the Permissions module:
- Access to the CR Mobile application.
Please note, providers without the (Provider Signatures) permission will not have the “Signature” option in Appointment Details, and cannot capture signatures in CR Mobile.
To cancel appointments in CR Mobile, users need to have one or multiple of the following permissions:
- (Settings > Manage Own Schedule)
- (Appointments > Allow Cancelling One-Off)
- (Appointments > Allow Cancelling Recurring)
CR Mobile’s Modules
CR Mobile has the following modules:
- My Appointments: view past, present, and future scheduled client appointments.
- Users can add appointment notes, which will display on timesheets, and capture provider and client signatures when completing appointments.
- My Learners: view a list of learners to access their session data and non-data collection branches, for tracking skill acquisition and behavior reduction goals. Providers can also use Chained TAs and minimum trial requirements.
Under the My Appointments and My Learners modules, is the option to select the “About” screen.
Users can also log out from this screen.
Downloading CR Mobile
CR Mobile is available on Android and iOS.
- Click here to download the Android version.
- Click here to download the iOS version.
Contact your account manager for more information.
For CR Mobile users with the (Draft Timesheets > Access) permission, there will be a “Draft Timesheets” section added to the Billing module. Draft timesheets are automatically created once an appointment has been completed in CR Mobile and there are additional requirements needed. If there are no exceptions, a timesheet will be created. Once appointments have been completed, a draft icon will appear on the appointment in the Scheduling module.
Please note, if Visit Verification is enabled, the appointment start and end times cannot be edited when completing an appointment.
In the “Draft Timesheets” screen, users can:
- Scroll through multiple pages and view up to 1,000 entries per page
- View the number of draft timesheets defined by filters
- Filter draft timesheets by selecting a date range in the drop-down and by checking the with exceptions and without exceptions checkboxes.
- Filter draft timesheets by contact labels, Scheduling module labels, and service codes. Filter views can then be saved and revisited.
- Hover over any field within the “Client,” “Provider,” and “Service / Auth” columns and selecting the funnel icon to filter the grid by that field.
Below are the columns in the grid:
- Appointment Date: the date of the appointment in MM/DD/YYYY format
- Click the date to edit the draft timesheet
- Time: the start and end times collected from the appointment in CR Mobile.
- Client Name: the name of the client
- Click clients’ names to be directed to their profiles
- Please note, if the user is not connected to the client, this field will show “Withheld” instead of the client’s name.
- Provider Name: the name of the provider
- Click providers’ names to be directed to their profiles
- Exceptions: the number of exceptions in the draft timesheet
- Hover over the number of exceptions for the first five missing requirements.
- Click the number of exceptions to edit the draft timesheet.
- Trash can icon: deletes the draft timesheet
- Please note, this will only display if users have the (Draft Timesheets > Delete) permission.
Click here for draft timesheets permissions.
Click here to learn how to create draft timesheets.
Click here to learn about draft timesheet validation errors.
Index/ NET and Tree Views in CR Mobile
In a data sheet, goals can be viewed in Index/NET View or Tree View.
Index/NET View: displays the targets how they are ordered in the session.
- Tap the play button and then the goal or hamburger icon to start collecting data.
- Swipe up and down to find the program being worked on and score trials or occurrences.
- Pinned View: in Index/NET view, selecting the pin icon on the upper right-hand side opens a “Pinned View” screen, displaying users’ pinned skills and recurring behaviors.
- Select the > arrows on the right-hand side of each skill to view instructions, details, and comments.
- Click View Prompts under a skill to view prompts associated with that skill.
Tree View: displays targets in the order they are in a learning tree, nested under the corresponding parent branch.
Click here to learn how to start and end a session in CR Mobile.
Learners in CR Mobile
In CR Mobile, the “My Learners” module contains a list of learners the provider is assigned to.
“Learners” are the clients receiving services and are organized in alphabetical order by first name. An appointment does not have to be scheduled for a provider to view a learner’s sessions.
Learners’ names will display and a search bar at the top of the screen allows users to search for a learner by name. When selecting a learner, a list of their sessions will populate. After selecting a session, all session details will display.
Online Training for CR Mobile
The following courses provide additional training for CR Mobile users:
Click here for more information on CentralReach’s supported devices and browsers.
Supported Browsers and Operating Systems
CentralReach actively tests and qualifies every software release over the latest version of Chrome and Safari browsers. However, CentralReach will support all of the major commercial browsers (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox) by actively addressing issues reported over their latest versions.
- To allow CentralReach to maintain its continued focus on delivering great software, we will routinely withdraw support for certain browser versions and devices, as supporting legacy browsers inhibits the ability to innovate, ensure security, and deliver new features.
- Generally, as long as the browser is in compliance regardless of OS or device specifications, we will consider addressing issues on a case-by-case basis.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer is not recommended nor supported for any of the CR Products.
Recommended Mobile Devices
A major factor in mobile platform testing is the underlying mobile operating system and the feature set the specific version provides. CentralReach will qualify each mobile software release against the following major mobile device product lines: the OS version under test will be the latest version that the manufacturer/product line allows (general availability, not beta). CentralReach recommends the following mobile devices and corresponding operating systems for the CR Mobile application:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and later S series of mobile phones.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 and later A series of tablets.
- Apple iPhone 8 and following models updatable to the last iOS version.
- Apple iPad 6th Generation and iPad Pro 3rd Generation of tablets and following models updatable to the last iOS version.
While CentralReach is no longer certifying Amazon Kindle tablets, nor Internet Explorer, CentralReach is still accessible via this device and browser. However, for an optimal user experience, it is recommended to transition away from this device and browser in the near future.
Updated: August 2020
The Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration’s (AHCA) program has contracted Tellus to be used for Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) in Florida Medicaid regions 9, 10, and 11. CentralReach is integrated with Tellus to support seamless EVV claim submission.
Connecting CentralReach to Tellus
In order to link Tellus to your CentralReach account, providers need to sign up for Tellus. A gateway should also be set up in CentralReach for Tellus. Once users have an account with Tellus, they will have access to a portal to view the status of claims in Tellus’ claim dashboard.
Please note, if multiple services were provided for the same client on the same day, the claims should not be combined.
If billing the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) as the secondary, the primary payor must use the CR Mobile workflow with visit verification enabled. Users must then receive an electronic payment from the payor and generate a secondary claim.
Rendered Service Files
CentralReach will send a rendered service file with all required fields to Tellus. The “Responses” section of the Claims Manager will update with an “accepted” or “rejected” status. If the file is accepted, providers can log into Tellus’ portal and release the file for Tellus to generate an 837 claim to send to Medicaid. Tellus may take up to 4 hours to process the file and make it available in the portal. If it does not appear in that time period, please contact Tellus support. If the file is rejected, it will state the information that was incorrect. Once the file is corrected, it can be resent to Tellus.
Standard clearinghouse fees apply.
Click here to learn more about CR Mobile and Tellus.
Click here for Tellus portal resources and training.
The My Appointments Module in CR Mobile
To view appointments in the My Appointments module:
- After logging in to CR Mobile, a list of scheduled appointments will display in the My Appointments module.
- Or, tap the hamburger icon on the left-hand side to display a list of CR Mobile’s modules, and select My Appointments.
- The appointment screen will display each appointment with the client’s name, date and time, location of the appointment, and the appointment’s duration.
- Appointments that are complete will have, “Complete” on the right-hand side. When completed, the appointment length will display at the top.
- Appointments that are in progress will have, “In Progress” on the right-hand side.
- Past and future appointments can be viewed from the appointment screen. Scroll through the list to view past and future appointments, or click the magnifying glass at the top of the screen and search for a client.
- In the Appointment Details, swiping the client’s name to display their CR ID and phone number.
- Providers can call clients by selecting their phone number.
- Clicking an appointment directs users to the “Appointment Details” screen to start/end an appointment.
- The “Tasks” tabs allows users to access the client’s Sessions and Signatures.
- After selecting Sessions, a list of the client’s sessions will display to choose from.
- The “Details” tab displays the Location Type, Service Codes associated with the appointment, and the option to “+Add A Note.”
- Clicking an address will open a map app on users’ devices, such as Google Maps.
- Providers can call clients by selecting their phone number.
- Users can cancel an appointment by clicking the three dots (…) in the upper right-hand corner of the Appointment Details. Click Yes in the “Cancel Appointment” pop-up. The appointment will then be removed from the Schedule module.
Please note, users cannot schedule appointments in CR Mobile’s My Learners module.
Click here to learn how to start and complete an appointment.
The My Learners Module in CR Mobile
To view learners, sessions, and collect ABC data in the My Learners module:
- After logging in to CR Mobile and selecting the My Learners module, a list of learners will appear. Select a learner to view their sessions.
- After selecting a session, the data sheet will display targets/programs that provide access to data and non-data collection branches.
- Session details can be viewed in “Index View” or “Tree View.”
- The data sheet timer allows users to start, stop, end, and restart a session. After starting the timer, the ABC data collection icon will display.
- Users can collect and graph data.
- Instructions, details, and comments can be viewed for each target. Instructions display the description of a target and accompanying Instructional Notes, which are shown from parent goals.
- The last three data points, recently graphed information, and trial activity are displayed for each goal.
- Comments display all comments added, pertaining to the target. To add comments, swipe right on the target. Comments are saved in the corresponding learning tree branch and session.
6. Clinical data can be collected on the following data types:
- Percent Correct
- Task Analysis
- Percent Independent
- Time Sampling
- Rating Scale
Click here to learn how to start and end a session in CR Mobile.