For CR Mobile users with the (Draft Timesheets > Access) permission, there will be a “Draft Timesheets” section added to the Billing module. Draft timesheets are automatically created once an appointment has been completed in CR Mobile and there are additional requirements needed. If there are no exceptions, a timesheet will be created. Once appointments have been completed, a draft icon will appear on the appointment in the Scheduling module.
Please note, if Visit Verification is enabled, the appointment start and end times cannot be edited when completing an appointment.
In the “Draft Timesheets” screen, users can:
- Scroll through multiple pages and view up to 1,000 entries per page
- View the number of draft timesheets defined by filters
- Filter draft timesheets by selecting a date range in the drop-down and by checking the with exceptions and without exceptions checkboxes.
- Filter draft timesheets by contact labels, Scheduling module labels, and service codes. Filter views can then be saved and revisited.
- Hover over any field within the “Client,” “Provider,” and “Service / Auth” columns and selecting the funnel icon to filter the grid by that field.
Below are the columns in the grid:
- Appointment Date: the date of the appointment in MM/DD/YYYY format
- Click the date to edit the draft timesheet
- Time: the start and end times collected from the appointment in CR Mobile.
- Client Name: the name of the client
- Click clients’ names to be directed to their profiles
- Please note, if the user is not connected to the client, this field will show “Withheld” instead of the client’s name.
- Provider Name: the name of the provider
- Click providers’ names to be directed to their profiles
- Exceptions: the number of exceptions in the draft timesheet
- Hover over the number of exceptions for the first five missing requirements.
- Click the number of exceptions to edit the draft timesheet.
- Trash can icon: deletes the draft timesheet
- Please note, this will only display if users have the (Draft Timesheets > Delete) permission.
Click here for draft timesheets permissions.
Click here to learn how to create draft timesheets.
Click here to learn about draft timesheet validation errors.
For users that have access to CR Mobile, there will be a “Draft Timesheets” section added to the Billing module. To access and use draft timesheets, users must have the following permissions enabled in the Permissions module:
- Billing > Access
- Provides access to the Billing module.
- Draft Timesheets > Access
- Gives users the ability to modify their own draft timesheets, add reason codes for identified exceptions, and save edited draft timesheets.
- This permission is added to the Custom permission group and is disabled by default. Certain System permission groups will be enabled by default.
- Draft Timesheets > Manage
- Gives users the ability to submit draft timesheets with visit verification exceptions.
- Draft Timesheets > Submit Draft
- Gives users the ability to submit draft timesheets when no visit verification exceptions have occurred.
Please note, users can only see other users’ draft timesheets if the user is connected to both the client and the provider on the draft timesheet, and the user has the (Timesheets > Manage Timesheets) permission enabled.
Other draft timesheets permissions include:
- Draft Timesheets > Delete
- Please note, users also need to have the (Timesheets > Access) and (Timesheets > Manage Timesheets) permissions enabled to view other users’ timesheets. If users only have the (Draft Timesheets > Delete) permission enabled, they cannot view other users’ draft timesheets.
- This permission is added to existing Custom permission groups and is disabled by default. Certain System permission groups will also be enabled by default.
- Timesheets > Manage Timesheets
- Gives users the ability to manage timesheets on behalf of other employees and clients in their network
- Please note, users can only see other users’ draft timesheets if the user is in-network with both the client and the provider on the draft timesheet.
Click here to learn about timesheets permissions.
The following are common errors that can occur when converting appointments and in timesheets:
- Authorization errors:
- The authorization and/or service code was invalid, deleted, unauthorized, or expired.
- The authorization exceeds the maximum hours, units, and/or visits.
- Service code errors:
- Service lines errors:
- The following items are missing, if required:
- The service line does not allow early conversion.
- Appointment errors:
- The appointment has already been converted.
- The appointment has been deleted.
- There is a missing or deleted fee schedule.
- The time for this appointment was changed offline.
- Payor is missing.
- Please note, if any payor has been deleted from the client’s profile, this validation error deters users from submitting timesheets that have authorizations with deleted payors.
- Timesheet Conversion Error
If there are any errors after completing an appointment in CR Mobile, a draft timesheet will be created.
Visit Verification errors include, but are not limited to:
- The appointment was neither started nor stopped within 300 meters.
- The service location, start time, and/or end time differs from the ones captured.
- A draft timesheet exists for the appointment being converted.
For all other questions, please open a support case for assistance.