1. Can I create a new session and access learning trees?
No. The CR Go app does not currently support the creation of a session nor access to learning trees. Users can only access and collect data for already created sessions.
2. Can I do session handoff?
No. CR Go does not currently support session handoff. All targets must be graphed by each user when data is collected, to save the data.
3. Can I schedule or reschedule an appointment?
No. Scheduling and rescheduling is not supported at this time. Users can only view scheduled appointments and cancel appointments in the Schedule module.
4. Are there more resources to learn about CR Go?
Yes, click here to view and download the CR Go Playbook.
5. How and when is data synced to the learning tree?
When collecting data while having online access, as soon as a target or all targets are graphed, or a comment is entered in a session, the items will be updated in the learning tree branch. If data is collected offline, once targets are graphed, all data and comments will be synced to the learning tree as soon as internet connectivity is regained.
6. How do I view a client’s most updated session?
To view the most updated session, open CR Go while you have online access, so all branches, sessions, and appointments are updated with the most recent information. Also, refer to question #7.
7. What should I do if I can’t find a session?
If users cannot find a client’s session, it is because:
- The user and client are not connected. Users must ensure they are connected to the client to view the client’s session for data collection.
- Click here to learn how to connect a client to an employee.
- A session was just created and data has not been collected. Data needs to be collected in the session for it to show in CR Go.
If users have internet connectivity and an active session has been shared, but a session is still not found, submit a support ticket for further assistance.
8. Where is the trial and routine view?
Trial and Routine view is currently not supported.
9. What can’t I share a video with a colleague?
If a colleague is not showing up to share a session video with, it is because that user is not connected to the client. Therefore, the client’s videos or information cannot be shared.
10. Why are some branches not appearing in a session?
Some branches may not appear in a session, such as items in Routine and Trial view, which are currently not supported. If new branches are created and added to a session in offline mode, these targets will not be shown until internet connectivity is regained.
11. Why are there multiple sessions when tapping “Start Session” from my appointment?
If a client has multiple sessions, they will be seen when tapping Start Session from the “Schedule Details.” All of the client’s sessions will be shown for users to choose the session they want to start collecting data on.