Assigning Permissions to the Insights Module Reports and Dashboards
To assign users permissions to access the Insights module reports and dashboards:
- Navigate to the Insights module and select Settings
- Select which reports you want to give a user permission to, by clicking the checkbox icon and then Add Access on the right-hand side
3. Add a label in the Choose a label search bar
4. Or, enter the name of the employee in the Choose an Employee search bar and select a permission level from the Permission level drop-down
- Basic: the user can run the report only for themself.
- Network Manager: the user can run the report for everyone they are connected to.
- Organization Administrator: the user can run the report for everyone in the organization.
5. Click Add Access
KPI Settings Explained
The Staff Capacity dashboard allows organizations to maintain staff retention rates by allowing employees with certain permissions to input the amount of hours they want to work each month. Admins can then view if employees are reaching their targets in the Staff Capacity dashboard.
Employees must have these Human Resources permissions:
- Settings > Manage Employees
- The x grey box should turn to a green checkmark
After setting up permissions:
- Navigate to the Human Resources module and click Employees
- Click on the employee and then KPI settings
- You will see two options
- Target Billable Hours: organizations can Enter adjustment and input the amount of hours they want the employee to work each month
- Employee Requested Hours: employees can Enter adjustment and input the amount of hours they want to work each month
- Click Save
Click here to learn how to view the Staff Capacity dashboard.
Click here to learn how to store other employee information.
Downloading a Dashboard
After upgrading, you will see 14 standard dashboards. Administrators can download and save a copy of each dashboard as either an Excel or CSV file.
To save a copy:
- Navigate to the Insights module and click Report Home
- Click on any of the 14 dashboards
- Click the download icon on the right-hand side and select the Export Excel drop-down
- Choose either Export Excel or Export CSV and the file will be downloaded to your computer
Request Access to CR Insights Advanced Reports and Dashboards
To request upgraded access to CR Insights dashboards and advanced reporting:
- Navigate to the Insights module and select Report Home
- Hover over any inactive dashboard tile to view a description
- Click the arrow icon of any inactive dashboard tile for the upgrade information opt-in form
4. Enter your email address and select REQUEST INFORMATION
5. Once upgraded, you will have access to all 14 dashboards, as seen below