Custom Contact Forms are the most efficient way to create user profiles in CentralReach and auto-generate login information. The input of user contact information (E.g. Name, address, phone number, etc) is done through one centralized location in CentralReach.
Contact Forms can be used internally or externally for direct client onboarding, on an organization’s website, or even for prospective employees to submit applications.
Types of contact forms
- Generic Form: submissions via this form get created as generic accounts. Generic accounts do not incur monthly charges from CentralReach. Consider using this option if you plan on setting up a job application for candidates. If the candidate becomes an official employee, the account can easily be converted to an employee account from the Basics section of the contact’s profile. Click here to learn how to create a generic contact form
- Client Form: submissions via this form get created as client accounts in CentralReach. Click here to learn how to create a client contact form
- Employee Form: submissions via this form get created as employee accounts and will incur a monthly charge from CentralReach. Consider using this option if the contact being added is an official employee who is ready to bill for services. Click here to create an employee contact form
Benefits of contact forms
- Any contact added through a contact form can automatically be labeled and connected to other providers, schedulers, and/or admin. Contacts can be assigned to a permission group and a service code, eliminating manual profile connections
- These forms can require certain documentation to be uploaded at the time of submission, such as a copy of an insurance card or resume
- An organization using the Learn module can assign training courses, or policy and procedure manuals to specific contacts
Click here to learn how to edit a contact form.