CR ScheduleAI helps organizations improve their productivity, maximize provider and client availability, and streamline the scheduling process. Users can run optimization, import schedules, and create draft schedules. Contact your Account Manager for more information.
Scheduling / CR ScheduleAI CR ScheduleAI Permissions
Once an organization has the “Optimize Schedule” feature enabled, the following permissions are needed to access this section of the Scheduling module:
- (Scheduling > Scheduling Optimization Access): Provides basic access to the “Optimize Schedule” section of the Scheduling module.
Scheduling / CR ScheduleAI Recurring Appointments with an Optimized Schedule
For users that want to create a series of recurring appointments after running a seven-day optimized schedule, there are two options:
- Add the appointments from the seven-day optimized series with the details added and make the last appointment of that series recurring.
- Add the appointments from the seven-day optimized series with the details added and start fresh the following week/date range to start the recurring appointment series (replicating the previous week’s schedule).
It is not recommended to make the first appointment of the optimized seven-day series a recurring appointment, as this will result in an error by producing duplicate appointments with the provider and/or client overlap.
Scheduling / CR ScheduleAI The Draft Schedules Section
After running optimization, a draft schedule will be created for users to visually see the schedule. Select the “View draft” icon on the right-hand side of a schedule in the “Draft Schedules” tab.
The calendar is color-coordinated by provider with dotted lines representing drafted appointments and solid lines representing existing appointments. Search providers in the search bar on the left-hand side. A list of providers will display with the amount of appointments scheduled. Users can view minimum drive time, maximum therapy hours, and balanced optimization types, as well as dates and times of each appointment, and the provider and clients.
Users can edit drafted and existing appointments. Editing existing appointments will make the appointment a draft. Select PUBLISH to make the schedule live. After publishing the schedule, users can enter any additional information, such as Place of Service, labels, recurring appointment, etc. in the appointment details.
Search providers in the search bar on the left-hand side. A list of providers will display with the amount of appointments scheduled.
Scheduling / CR ScheduleAI The Optimize Schedule Section
The “Optimize Schedule” section of the Scheduling module contains two tabs:
- Run Optimization: Filter by clients and providers, select an optimization type, date range of up to 7 days, primary office location, service code labels, and session length. Users can also download a preview of the clients, providers, and current schedules in the selected date range for an idea of what is currently in CentralReach.
- Please note, providers and clients need to have a primary office location that is geolocated in the “Basics” section of their Profile.
- Draft Schedules: After running optimization, users are directed to this tab to view the date range, session length, and status of each draft schedule. Select the “View draft” icon on the right-hand side to view the appointments by provider. Appointments can be edited and the schedule can then be published.