CR ScheduleAI helps organizations improve their productivity, maximize provider and client availability, and streamline the scheduling process. Users can run optimization, publish schedules, and create draft schedules. Contact your Account Manager for more information.
Scheduling / CR ScheduleAI CR ScheduleAI Permissions
Once an organization has CR ScheduleAI enabled, they will need to ensure users are connected in order to schedule for clients and providers.
Scheduling / CR ScheduleAI Non-Billable Events in CR ScheduleAI
Non-billable events via CR ScheduleAI are visible in users’ draft schedules and can be published to the provider’s calendar:
- Travel Time: Events marked as travel time contain drive time information (hours, minutes, miles). Start and end times can be adjusted down to the minute.
To add a non-billable event, associate specific service codes to non-billable events by selecting Non-Billable in the “Type” field of service code settings.
Scheduling / CR ScheduleAI Recurring Appointments with an Optimized Schedule
For users that want to create a series of recurring appointments after running a seven-day optimized schedule:
- Add the events from the seven day optimized series with the details added and publish the schedule. Once the schedule is published, set the last event of that series to repeat.
- Add the events from the seven-day optimized series with the details added and start fresh the following week/date range to start the recurring series (replicating the previous week’s schedule).
It is not recommended to make the first appointment of the optimized seven-day series a recurring appointment, as this will result in an error by producing duplicate appointments with the provider and/or client overlap.
Scheduling / CR ScheduleAI The Draft Schedules Section in ScheduleAI
In ScheduleAI, after running optimization, a draft schedule will be created for users to visually see the schedule. The “Draft Schedules” tab displays draft schedules that are unpublished, published, expired, or have no changes. Select any schedule row to view the filters and settings applied. Select the three dots icon and choose “Edit” on the right-hand side of an unpublished schedule to make changes.
The calendar is color-coordinated by provider with dotted lines representing proposed events and solid lines representing existing events. Users can view details for each event, including the event type, providers, event date, address, time zone, and the start and end time of the event. Users can select the “Service Codes” tab to view any applied service codes and available authorized codes.
Users can edit drafted and existing events. Please note, editing existing events will make the event a draft.
Toggle between Providers and Clients to view draft schedules from a provider or client view, respectively. Select the Providers or Clients drop-down on the left-hand side to view a specific provider’s or client’s draft schedule.
Select PUBLISH to make the schedule live. After publishing the schedule, users can enter location and single or recurring event labels in the event details.
Scheduling / CR ScheduleAI The ScheduleAI Section
The ScheduleAI section of the Scheduling module contains two tabs:
- Run Optimization: Filter by clients and providers, select an optimization type, date range of up to 7 days, primary office location, service code labels, and session length. Users can also download a preview of the clients, providers, and current schedules in the selected date range for an idea of what is currently in CentralReach.
- Please note, providers and clients need to have a primary office location that is geolocated in the “Basics” section of their Profile. Availabilities and the location of those availabilities should also be geo-located.
- Draft Schedules: After running optimization, users are directed to the “Draft Schedules” tab to view the draft name, schedule range, date and time last modified, and status. Select any schedule row to view the filters and settings applied. Select the three dots icon and choose “Edit” on the right-hand side of an unpublished schedule to make changes.