Netsmart (Tellus) is the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) vendor for Medicaid in select states and regions. CentralReach has an integration to submit claims requiring EVV verification through Netsmart (Tellus). Please route questions, as recommended below.
Please contact Netsmart (Tellus) for the following:
- Netsmart (Tellus) registration (Sign up here)
- Netsmart (Tellus) portal training (View claims training)
- Netsmart (Tellus) portal lockouts
- Claim status in Netsmart (Tellus)
- Questions about claim reason codes
- Claims that are accepted by Netsmart (Tellus), but rejected by the payor
Contact Netsmart (Tellus) using the information below:
Please contact CentralReach for the following:
- CR Mobile training (View playbook or online course)
- CR Mobile or CentralReach issues
- Claims that are immediately rejected by Netsmart (Tellus)
- Auditing for missing information. The most common missing information for Netsmart (Tellus)/ACHA claims include:
- Missing or Incorrect Medicaid ID
- Wrong NPI/EIN
- Missing Date of Birth (DOB)
CR Mobile is CentralReach’s mobile application solution to deliver high-quality, billable ABA clinical care on the go, with or without internet connectivity. There are two app versions:
- One available to all users with their Clinical/Learn subscription, which enables users to have access to Learners and data sheets for data collection on and offline.
- A premium version, that in addition to clinical data collection, also allows users to view their appointments, complete appointments, collect signatures, complete session notes and meet EVV compliance requirements.
Click here to view a list of features for each CR Mobile version.
Click here to learn how to download CR Mobile.
Click here to learn more about Electronic Visit Verification (EVV).
1. What will the new CR Mobile and SSO workflow experience be?
Users can complete their first-time authentication (validating their email) on the browser or in the CR Mobile application. However, since users will be directed to the same SSO website from either experience, CR Mobile users must have an online connection every time they re-authenticate their username and password.
For first-time authentication, it is recommended for users to validate their email address in CentralReach (browser) prior to signing into CR Mobile.
2. What is “Biometrics”?
Biometrics is the option to use Face ID or Touch ID when signing into CR Mobile. This feature depends on the mobile device’s capabilities. Therefore, if a mobile device does not support Face ID or Touch ID, users will not have the ability to enable this feature.
3. Will I need to do MFA and biometrics every time I use the app?
Yes, biometrics (Face ID/ Touch ID) will need to be completed every time users access the application. Biometrics will “replace” the security code needed to access the application. If biometrics is not set up, users will enter their PIN code when accessing the application.
Biometrics is used in place of the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) verification code. If MFA is enabled, CR Mobile users need either an authenticator application or access to an email address when logging in, along with their username, password, and security code. Please note, users must be connected to the Internet when re-authenticating their username and password.
CR Mobile Features
CR Mobile enables easy ABA data collection, appointment management, and client care on-the-go. With CentralReach’s clinical subscription (Learn), users can utilize CR Mobile for data collection on and offline. Users can also upgrade to a premium subscription to unlock a suite of solutions, including viewing and converting appointments with mobile session notes, collecting provider signatures, validating Electronic Visit Verification (EVV), and more.
||Included with the Clinical subscription
|Data collection with 9 acquisition data types
|Session graphs, instructional notes, and comments
|ABC Data Collection
|Sessions organized by learner
|Client Address Map View
|Mobile Session Notes
|Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
“X” is a supported feature.
The following permissions ONLY apply to the premium version of the application. Please note, there are no permissions for the free version of the application, which all users can download and access using their CR credentials
To access the premium version of CR Mobile, users must enable the following permissions in the Permissions module:
- Access to the CR Mobile application.
- (Map > Access)
- Access to the map feature.
CR Mobile users should also have the following permissions:
- (Scheduling > Access)
- (Settings > Manage Own Schedule)
- (Learn > Access)
- (Billing > Access)
- (Draft Timesheets > Access)
- (Timesheets > Access)
- (Timesheets > Allow Conversion Modification) – optional
- (Draft Timesheets > Manage)
- (Draft Timesheets > Submit Draft) – sufficient if users do not utilize EVV.
Please note, providers without the (Provider Signatures) permission will not have the “Signature” option in Appointment Details, and cannot capture signatures in CR Mobile.
CR Mobile’s Modules
All CR Mobile users have access to the following modules with their clinical/Learn subscription:
- My Learners: view a list of learners to access their session data and non-data collection branches, for tracking skill acquisition and behavior reduction goals. Providers can also use Chained TAs and minimum trial requirements.
The premium version of CR Mobile contains the following modules:
- My Appointments: view past, present, and future scheduled client appointments.
- Users can add appointment notes, which will display on timesheets, and capture provider and client signatures when completing appointments.
- My Learners
- Map View: navigate appointments via a map view. Providers can select a location on the map to view the client, date, start time, and appointment length and location. Users can also be directed to the appointment details.
Under the module(s), is the option to select the “About” screen.
Users can also log out from this screen.
Downloading CR Mobile
CR Mobile is available on Android and iOS.
- Click here to download the Android version.
- Click here to download the iOS version.
Contact your account manager for more information.
For CR Mobile users with the (Draft Timesheets > Access) permission, there will be a “Draft Timesheets” section added to the Billing module. Draft timesheets are automatically created once an appointment has been completed in CR Mobile and there are additional requirements needed. If there are no exceptions, a timesheet will be created. Once appointments have been completed, a draft icon will appear on the appointment in the Scheduling module.
Please note, if Visit Verification is enabled, the appointment start and end times cannot be edited when completing an appointment.
In the “Draft Timesheets” screen, users can:
- Scroll through multiple pages and view up to 1,000 entries per page
- View the number of draft timesheets defined by filters
- Filter draft timesheets by selecting a date range in the drop-down and by checking the with exceptions and without exceptions checkboxes.
- Filter draft timesheets by contact labels, Scheduling module labels, and service codes. Filter views can then be saved and revisited.
- Hover over any field within the “Client,” “Provider,” and “Service / Auth” columns and selecting the funnel icon to filter the grid by that field.
Below are the columns in the grid:
- Appointment Date: the date of the appointment in MM/DD/YYYY format
- Click the date to edit the draft timesheet
- Time: the start and end times collected from the appointment in CR Mobile.
- Client Name: the name of the client
- Click clients’ names to be directed to their profiles
- Please note, if the user is not connected to the client, this field will show “Withheld” instead of the client’s name.
- Provider Name: the name of the provider
- Click providers’ names to be directed to their profiles
- Exceptions: the number of exceptions in the draft timesheet
- Hover over the number of exceptions for the first five missing requirements.
- Click the number of exceptions to edit the draft timesheet.
- Trash can icon: deletes the draft timesheet
- Please note, this will only display if users have the (Draft Timesheets > Delete) permission.
Click here for draft timesheets permissions.
Click here to learn how to create draft timesheets.
Click here to learn about draft timesheet validation errors.
Index/ NET and Tree Views in CR Mobile
All CR Mobile users have access to the Index/NET and Tree views. In a data sheet, goals can be viewed in Index/NET View or Tree View.
Index/NET View: displays the targets how they are ordered in the session.
- Tap the play button and then the goal or hamburger icon to start collecting data.
- Swipe up and down to find the program being worked on and score trials or occurrences.
- Pinned View: in Index/NET view, selecting the pin icon on the upper right-hand side opens a “Pinned View” screen, displaying users’ pinned skills and recurring behaviors.
- Select the > arrows on the right-hand side of each skill to view instructions, details, and comments.
- Click View Prompts under a skill to view prompts associated with that skill.
- Tree View: displays targets in the order they are in a learning tree, nested under the corresponding parent branch.
Click here to learn how to start and end a session in CR Mobile.
Learners in CR Mobile
In CR Mobile, the “My Learners” module contains a list of learners the provider is assigned to. All CR Mobile users have access to the My Learners module with their clinical/Learn subscription.
“Learners” are the clients receiving services and are organized in alphabetical order by first name. An appointment does not have to be scheduled for a provider to view a learner’s sessions.
Learners’ names will display and a search bar at the top of the screen allows users to search for a learner by name. When selecting a learner, a list of their sessions will populate. After selecting a session, all session details will display.
Map View in CR Mobile
The premium version of CR Mobile contains the Map View module, where users can navigate appointments via a map view. Users need to have the (Map > Access) permission in the CR Mobile section of the Permissions module to view this feature.
After selecting Map View in the module screen, providers can select a location on the map to view the client, date, start time, and appointment length and location. Clicking View Appointment Details directs users to the appointment details screen.
Users can also:
- “Pinch” the map view to zoom in and out.
- Swipe with one finger to move the map up, down, left, and right.
- Swipe with two fingers to move the map up, down, left, and right.
The Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration’s (AHCA) program has contracted Netsmart (Tellus) to be used for Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) in Florida Medicaid regions 9, 10, and 11. CentralReach is integrated with Netsmart (Tellus) to support seamless EVV claim submission.
Connecting CentralReach to Netsmart (Tellus)
In order to link Netsmart (Tellus) to your CentralReach account, providers need to sign up for Netsmart (Tellus). A gateway should also be set up in CentralReach for Netsmart (Tellus). Once users have an account with Netsmart (Tellus), they will have access to a portal to view the status of claims in Netsmart’s (Tellus’) claim dashboard.
Please note, if multiple services were provided for the same client on the same day, the claims should not be combined.
If billing the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) as the secondary, the primary payor must use the CR Mobile workflow with visit verification enabled. Users must then receive an electronic payment from the payor and generate a secondary claim.
Rendered Service Files
CentralReach will send a rendered service file with all required fields to Netsmart (Tellus). The “Responses” section of the Claims Manager will update with an “accepted” or “rejected” status. If the file is accepted, providers can log into Netsmart’s (Tellus’) portal and release the file for Netsmart (Tellus) to generate an 837 claim to send to Medicaid. Netsmart (Tellus) may take up to 4 hours to process the file and make it available in the portal. If it does not appear in that time period, please contact Netsmart (Tellus) support. If the file is rejected, it will state the information that was incorrect. Once the file is corrected, it can be resent to Netsmart (Tellus).
Standard clearinghouse fees apply.
Click here to learn more about CR Mobile and Netsmart (Tellus).
Click here for Netsmart (Tellus) portal resources and training.
Click here for more information on CentralReach’s supported devices and browsers.
Supported Browsers and Operating Systems
CentralReach actively tests and qualifies every software release over the latest version of Chrome and Safari browsers. However, CentralReach will support all of the major commercial browsers (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox) by actively addressing issues reported over their latest versions.
- To allow CentralReach to maintain its continued focus on delivering great software, we will routinely withdraw support for certain browser versions and devices, as supporting legacy browsers inhibits the ability to innovate, ensure security, and deliver new features.
- Generally, as long as the browser is in compliance regardless of OS or device specifications, we will consider addressing issues on a case-by-case basis.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer is not recommended nor supported for any of the CR Products.
Recommended Mobile Devices
A major factor in mobile platform testing is the underlying mobile operating system and the feature set the specific version provides. CentralReach will qualify each mobile software release against the following major mobile device product lines: the OS version under test will be the latest version that the manufacturer/product line allows (general availability, not beta). CentralReach recommends the following mobile devices and corresponding operating systems for the CR Mobile application:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and later S series of mobile phones.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 and later A series of tablets.
- Apple iPhone 8 and following models updatable to the last iOS version.
- Apple iPad 6th Generation and iPad Pro 3rd Generation of tablets and following models updatable to the last iOS version.
While CentralReach is no longer certifying Amazon Kindle tablets, nor Internet Explorer, CentralReach is still accessible via this device and browser. However, for an optimal user experience, it is recommended to transition away from this device and browser in the near future.
Updated: June 2021
The CR Mobile Playbook
The My Appointments Module in CR Mobile
The premium version of CR Mobile contains the My Appointments module for users to view and complete appointments.
To view appointments in the My Appointments module:
- After logging into CR Mobile, a list of scheduled appointments will display in the My Appointments module.
- Or, tap the hamburger icon on the left-hand side to display a list of CR Mobile’s modules, and select My Appointments.
- The appointment screen will display each appointment with the client’s name, date and time, location of the appointment, and the appointment’s duration.
- Appointments that are complete will have, “Complete” on the right-hand side. When completed, the appointment length will display at the top.
- Appointments that are in progress will have, “In Progress” on the right-hand side.
- Past and future appointments can be viewed from the appointment screen. Scroll through the list to view past and future appointments, or click the magnifying glass at the top of the screen and search for a client.
- In the Appointment Details, swiping the client’s name to display their CR ID and phone number.
- Providers can call clients by selecting their phone number.
- Clicking an appointment directs users to the “Appointment Details” screen to start/end an appointment.
- The “Tasks” tabs allows users to access the client’s Sessions and Signatures.
- After selecting Sessions, a list of the client’s sessions will display to choose from.
- The “Details” tab displays the Location Type, Service Codes associated with the appointment, and the option to “+Add A Note.”
- Clicking an address will open a map app on users’ devices, such as Google Maps.
- Providers can call clients by selecting their phone number.
- Users can cancel an appointment by clicking the three dots (…) in the upper right-hand corner of the Appointment Details. Click Yes in the “Cancel Appointment” pop-up. The appointment will then be removed from the Schedule module.
Please note, users cannot schedule appointments in CR Mobile’s My Learners module.
Click here to learn how to start and complete an appointment.
The My Learners Module in CR Mobile
All CR Mobile users can access the My Learners module with their clinical/Learn subscription.
To view learners, sessions, and collect ABC data in the My Learners module:
- After logging in to CR Mobile and selecting the My Learners module, a list of learners will appear. Select a learner to view their sessions.
- After selecting a session, the data sheet will display targets/programs that provide access to data and non-data collection branches.
- Session details can be viewed in “Index View” or “Tree View.”
- The data sheet timer allows users to start, stop, end, and restart a session. After starting the timer, the ABC data collection icon will display.
- Users can collect and graph data.
- Instructions, details, and comments can be viewed for each target. Instructions display the description of a target and accompanying Instructional Notes, which are shown from parent goals.
- The last three data points, recently graphed information, and trial activity are displayed for each goal.
- Comments display all comments added, pertaining to the target. To add comments, swipe right on the target. Comments are saved in the corresponding learning tree branch and session.
6. Clinical data can be collected on the following data types:
- Percent Correct
- Task Analysis
- Percent Independent
- Time Sampling
- Rating Scale
Click here to learn how to start and end a session in CR Mobile.
Session Note Templates are created in CentralReach and attached to appointments that need to be completed in the premium version of CR Mobile. The following workflow should be completed:
- CR Mobile users with the appropriate Session Note Template and Session Notes permissions, and access to the Learn module in CR can create a session note template on the web.
- Associate the session note template to the service code
- Schedule an appointment and include the service code
- Complete the appointment in CR Mobile
- Complete the session note in CR Mobile
- View the session note in CentralReach
- For users completing Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) appointments, any exceptions will be included in a draft timesheet.