The assessor, the user that purchased the assessment, is the only user that can score the VB-Mapp. However, the assessor can be changed by clicking the pencil icon next to the “Assessment Details” section of the assessment.
To complete the VB-MAPP assessment and generate goals:
- Navigate to the Learn module, select Clinical, and VB-MAPP
- To start a new assessment for a new client (that has not previously been assessed in the platform), press the blue + button
- Select the client to assess
4. When starting the new assessment, a one-time charge will be applied for creating that new assessment. You can now start the assessment for that client. Any subsequent assessments for that particular client will not result in a charge
Locating and Continuing Assessments in Progress
You can also access a list of all clients for whom you have begun a VB-MAPP on the VB-MAPP Assessment page.
- Click on a current assessment by selecting the client’s name listed on the VB-MAPP Assessment page. You can continue a current assessment or start a new assessment under the selected client
2. Continue an assessment by selecting the assessment you want to continue, and then select Resume
Generating Scoring Grids
- You can get the scoring grid with one or more assessments, by selecting the boxes of the assessments you want to view on the grid, and then selecting Score. The grid shows each assessment with a different color coordinated with it
- After completing the assessment, select Generate Clients’ Custom Goal Bank on the bottom of the screen. This will generate goals for any Milestones that are scored as 1, 2, or any that have not been scored
2. The goal bank will then be created and ready to be assigned. This goal bank can also be found under the Learn module drop-down menu under Library and Purchased items
3. After selecting View Goal Bank, assign this goal bank to the specified client. You can also edit the goal bank prior to assigning it
If you do not have access to the VB-MAPP and want access, please contact your CSL.