When logging into the Change Healthcare Portal, users will see the home screen and navigation bar.
Change Healthcare Home Screen
- Task Summary: shows the number of active claims that require work completed. Once a claim has been worked, they will be removed from this list. Claims may appear in multiple lists (i.e. a claim can be in the “All Claims” list and the “Warnings” list).
- All Claims: redirects users to a list of all claims that need work.
- Denied Claims: redirects to a list of claims that have been denied by either Change Healthcare or the payor. View a specific claim for more information about the denial reason.
- Rejected Claims: provides a list of claims that were rejected by either Change Healthcare or the payor. View a specific claim for more information about the rejection reason.
- Warnings: provides a list of claims that have a warning and shows potential errors that may cause the claim to be rejected/denied later by the payor.
- Incomplete Claims: displays claims that have been started and saved in Change Healthcare, but not sent for processing.
- Please note, if an organization had to resubmit a prior claim by submitting a whole new claim, they will need to manually delete the original claim from the “All Claims” list.
- Claim Health Vitals: displays statistics based on the initial submission of claims from CentralReach to Change Healthcare.
- View a different date range by selecting the date options.
- Click on the pie chart to see a list of the claims being calculated.
- Please note, these numbers do not change if you update/fix a claim that was initially rejected or denied.
- Home: redirects to the main screen with Task Summary and Claim Health Vitals.
- Worklist: redirects to the list of claims that require additional attention.
- Verification: allows users to submit client eligibility requests and verify benefits for a client’s insurance.
- Claims: allows users to review past claims, search for claims from CentralReach, and create new claims if needed.
- Remits: search for ERA’s/EOB’s received from payors.
- Reports: search for various reports, including payor reports and claim reports.
- Payer Tools: search for payors to ensure proper payor ID and complete enrollments.
- Admin: manage users and their access to Change Healthcare.