When in learning tree branches, users can select from the following in the “Branch Options ” menu:
- Copy Branch: creates a duplicate of the selected branch.
- Bulk Copy Branch: duplicates the selected branch up to 10 times.
- Bulk Phase Changes: adds condition lines to multiple graphs in client profiles.
- Bulk Events: adds setting events to multiple graphs in client profiles.
- Change to Draft: reverts the selected branch to a draft.
- Lock Branch: locks the selected branch from editing.
- Delete Branch: deletes the selected branch and all connected branches. For example, deleting a long-term goal will delete all short-term and target goals, but deleting a target only removes that single target.