When in learning tree branches, users can select from the following in the “Branch Options ” menu:
- Copy Branch: creates a duplicate of the selected branch.
- Bulk Copy Branch: duplicates the selected branch up to 10 times.
- Bulk Phase Changes: adds condition lines to multiple graphs in client profiles.
- Bulk Events: adds setting events to multiple graphs in client profiles.
- Change to Draft: reverts the selected branch to a draft.
- Lock Branch: locks the selected branch from being reordered.
- Delete Branch: deletes the selected branch and all connected branches. For example, deleting a long-term goal will delete all short-term and target goals, but deleting a target only removes that single target.
Click here to learn how to copy and bulk copy branches.
Click here to learn how to bulk phase changes and events.
Click here to learn how to delete branches.