- Connect to: auto connects this new employee with an existing employee.
- Permission > Edit: can modify.
- Permission > View: read only.
- Documents: a file uploaded that is not created from a note or an authorization.
- Notes: a file that is created from a Note & Form template.
- Authorizations: a file that is uploaded as an authorization.
- Learn: learning trees assigned to clients.
- Sessions: electronic data sheets assigned to clients.
- Contact Labels: automatically add a label(s) to a new contact.
- Learning Trees: assign a learning tree to a new contact.
- Notify Contacts: send an email and dashboard notification to a user. Users listed here must be added to the list of users that should automatically connect to any new contacts.
- Assign Tasks to New Contact: automatically assign tasks(s) to this new contact. Tasks can only be assigned via a Task Template.
- Request Files to Be Uploaded: upload files to this new contact with their form submission. These files can optionally be labeled.
- Add Primary Location: automatically apply “Primary Location” to a new contact.
- URL Redirect Upon Completion: send a new contact to a web page, following submission.
Contacts / Utilities & Tools / Contact Forms Client
Submissions via this form get created as client accounts.
Contacts / Utilities & Tools / Contact Forms Details Tab
- Form Link: use this URL to access this form publicly.
- Form Type: Generic, Employee, or Client.
- Accessibility > Public: accessible to anyone with the above form link, or internally.
- Accessibility > Private: accessible to only members of the organization.
- Name: name of the custom Contact Form.
- Description: description of the custom Contact Form.
Contacts / Utilities & Tools / Contact Forms Email Tab
Use these settings to personalize the emails that are sent to newly created accounts. Leave the text area and subject line blank for the default CentralReach message.
Contacts / Utilities & Tools / Contact Forms Employee
Submissions via this form get created as employee accounts and will incur a monthly charge.
Contacts / Utilities & Tools / Contact Forms Fields Tab
Available fields for creating a Contact Form. Fields marked with a icon are standard profile fields.
Contacts / Utilities & Tools / Contact Forms Generic
Submissions via this form get created as Generic accounts. Generic accounts do not incur monthly charges.