Charts are medical records and therefore, cannot be deleted from PrecisionX. However, you are able to archive them to hide them from your view.
Once a chart is archived, it will show an icon next to the chart name.
To archive a chart:
- Navigate to the Performers tab to view all your performers
- Use the Search bar to locate your performer
- Click the name of the performer once you locate him/her
- You will now be on the performers’ main Charts tab. Use the Search bar to locate the specific chart or alternatively, select it from the list
- You can filter by the Pinpoints, Sort or Tags in the drop-down to drill down to a specific chart
- Click the chart you would like to archive
- On the main chart view, click Settings on the top bar menu and select Chart Settings
- You will be on Pinpoint Details screen viewing the Details for that chart
- Scroll down until and click Archive Chart
- The alert Are you sure you want to archive [chart name]? will be displayed
- Click Yes to archive the chart. Click No if you don’t wish to archive the chart.
- Click Save Chart
- A message box will appear at the lower left stating Edited [chart name] !
- Click the X to close it
To unarchive a chart, simply follow the same instructions and click Unarchive Chart.