The “Admin Permission” is the most powerful permission CentralReach offers, outside of logging in as the main organization account. A user assigned the Admin Permission is referred to as an “Admin account” if they have all permissions turned on, or are in the system Admin permission group.
Unless admin users are logged in with the main organization account’s credentials, they will be unable to perform the following functions as these are only granted specifically to main organization accounts:
- Share a task template
- Delete medical records with a locked note
- Add, edit, or view organization Claim Settings
- Edit Additional Settings
- View employees’ history
- Add, remove, or edit Accepted Insurances and authorization week calculation, and set blackout dates
- Add Cancellation Reasons and edit Schedule Settings
- Turn on agreed rates in the Billing module
- Set up and configure Redshift accounts
- Set up and configure automated exports (Legacy feature)
Click here to learn how to enable admin permissions.
The navigation icons in CentralReach provide a visual representation of all the modules that can be accessed within the system. The modules are located at the top of each page in CentralReach.
- Dashboard module: navigate to My Dashboard (your homepage), My Agenda, and My Profile.
- Contacts module: view and access all of the contacts in your network. Here, you can access profile pages and create new contacts. There are four types of contacts that can be added to CentralReach from this module: Employees, Clients, Generics, and Providers.
- Messages module: compose and send messages to employees, groups of employees, and clients in CentralReach. You can give the message a subject, BCC a contact, and attach a file. Since this module is internal, every message composed here is and remains HIPAA compliant.
- Files module: access all of the files that have been uploaded and shared with you. A red number will appear at the top of the icon when files have been uploaded to the system. This module contains all types of files and is only accessible to employees’ based relative connections.
- Billing module: manage billing rates and service codes, produce invoices, and post payments
- Human Resources module: manage employee PTO and benefits accrual, and track assets assigned to employees. Assets may consist of laptops, furniture, tablet devices, software, or office keys.
- Claims module: set up claims for insurance companies with exact preferences for each payor. This allows users to review timesheets and bulk merge for submission.
- Scheduling module: view and manage calendars, and create appointments for yourself, providers, and for clients you oversee.
- Tasks module: manage your projects. The main task screen contains an overview of the status of projects that you can filter through to view current and upcoming tasks using the menu selections. You can also enter, define, assign, and share projects with others, and view support tickets.
- Learn module: allows therapists to create different learning trees, sessions, and assessments to collect data on their clients.
- Insights module: has a number of reports and 13 standard business intelligence dashboards that can generate a collection of data and information for auditing, record keeping, and improving business performance. These records can vary from generating a list of contacts within the organization, to the list of billing entries created within the organization’s Billing module.
- Permissions module: grants and restricts each employee’s access to the CentralReach system and modules.
CentralReach supports the following desktops, tablets, and mobile device browsers and operating systems:
Supported Browsers and Operating Systems
- Google Chrome: current version and the version prior
- Safari: current version and the version prior
- Firefox: current version and the version prior
- Microsoft Edge: current version and the version prior
- iOS: current version and the version prior
- Android: current version and the version prior
CentralReach recommends the following mobile devices and corresponding operating systems for the CR Go mobile application:
- iPhone 8 & X: iOS 13.x
- Samsung S9: Android 9.x or Android 10.x
- iPad 5th Gen. (A1822/3): iOS 13.x
- iPad Mini 4 (A1538/50): iOS 13.x
- Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 (SM-T380): Android 9.x
- Galaxy Tab A 2018 (SM-T387): Android 9.x
- Galaxy Tab A 10.5 (SM-T590): Android 9.x
While CentralReach is no longer certifying Amazon Kindle tablets, nor Internet Explorer, CentralReach is still accessible via this device and browser. However, for an optimal user experience, it is recommended to transition away from this device and browser in the near future.
Updated: November 2019