The “Admin Permission” is the most powerful permission CentralReach offers, outside of logging in as the main organization account. A user assigned the Admin Permission is referred to as an “Admin account” if they have all permissions turned on, or are in the System Admin permission group.
Unless admin users are logged in with the main organization account’s credentials, they cannot perform the following functions as these are only granted specifically to main organization accounts:
- Share a task template
- Delete medical records with a locked note
- Add, edit, or view organization Claim Settings
- Edit Additional Settings
- Add Activity & Call Log types
- View employees’ history
- Add, remove, or edit Accepted Insurances and authorization week calculation, and set blackout dates
- Add Cancellation Reasons and edit Schedule Settings
- Turn on agreed rates in the Billing module
Click here to learn how to enable admin permissions.
The navigation icons in CentralReach provide a visual representation of all the modules that can be accessed within the system. The modules are located at the top of each page in CentralReach.
- Dashboard module: navigate to My Dashboard (your homepage), My Agenda, and My Profile.
- Contacts module: view and access all of the contacts in your network. Here, you can access profile pages and create new contacts. There are four types of contacts that can be added to CentralReach from this module: Employees, Clients, Generics, and Providers.
- Messages module: compose and send messages to employees, groups of employees, and clients in CentralReach. Users can add subjects to messages BCC contacts, and attach files. This is an internal module, which is HIPAA compliant. Since this module is internal, every message composed here is and remains HIPAA compliant.
- Files module: access all of the files that have been uploaded and shared with you. A red number will appear at the top of the icon when files have been uploaded to the system. This module contains all types of files and is only accessible to employees’ based relative connections.
- Billing module: manage billing rates and service codes, produce invoices, and post payments
- Human Resources module: manage employee PTO and benefits accrual, and track assets assigned to employees. Assets may consist of laptops, furniture, tablet devices, software, or office keys.
- Claims module: set up claims for insurance companies with exact preferences for each payor. This allows users to review timesheets and bulk merge for submission.
- Scheduling module: view and manage calendars, and create appointments for yourself, providers, and for clients you oversee.
- Tasks module: manage your projects. The main task screen contains an overview of the status of projects that you can filter through to view current and upcoming tasks using the menu selections. You can also enter, define, assign, and share projects with others, and view support tickets.
- Learn module: allows therapists to create different learning trees, sessions, and assessments to collect data on their clients.
- Insights module: has a number of reports and 14 standard business intelligence dashboards that can generate a collection of data and information for auditing, record keeping, and improving business performance. These records can vary from generating a list of contacts within the organization, to the list of billing entries created within the organization’s Billing module.
- Permissions module: grants and restricts each employee’s access to the CentralReach system and modules.
Click here for more information on CentralReach’s supported devices and browsers.
Supported Browsers and Operating Systems
CentralReach actively tests and qualifies every software release over the latest version of Chrome and Safari browsers. However, CentralReach will support all of the major commercial browsers (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox) by actively addressing issues reported over their latest versions.
- To allow CentralReach to maintain its continued focus on delivering great software, we will routinely withdraw support for certain browser versions and devices, as supporting legacy browsers inhibits the ability to innovate, ensure security, and deliver new features.
- Generally, as long as the browser is in compliance regardless of OS or device specifications, we will consider addressing issues on a case-by-case basis.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer is not recommended nor supported for any of the CR Products.
Recommended Mobile Devices
A major factor in mobile platform testing is the underlying mobile operating system and the feature set the specific version provides. CentralReach will qualify each mobile software release against the following major mobile device product lines: the OS version under test will be the latest version that the manufacturer/product line allows (general availability, not beta). CentralReach recommends the following mobile devices and corresponding operating systems for the CR Mobile application:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and later S series of mobile phones.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 and later A series of tablets.
- Apple iPhone 8 and following models updatable to the last iOS version.
- Apple iPad 6th Generation and iPad Pro 3rd Generation of tablets and following models updatable to the last iOS version.
While CentralReach is no longer certifying Amazon Kindle tablets, nor Internet Explorer, CentralReach is still accessible via this device and browser. However, for an optimal user experience, it is recommended to transition away from this device and browser in the near future.
Updated: August 2020