To add a credit card to a client’s profile:
- Navigate to the Contacts module and select Clients
- Select a client to be directed to their Profile
- Click the Profile tab at the top of the Dashboard and select Payors
- Click the Add New drop-down and select Credit Card
- In the “Overview” tab, add a nickname and notes
- In the “Card Holder” tab, add the credit card holder’s:
- First and last name
- City and state
- Zip code
- In the “Card Info” tab, select the Is Primary checkbox if the card will be the main card on file, and enter the:
- Card type
- Name on card
- Credit card number Security Code
- Expiration date
- Please note, the card will be accepted until the last day of the expiration month.
- Click Save Payor. If you receive a validation warning message, credit card credentials have not been met.
Click here for a list of credit card credentials that are required for saving a credit card.