To remove multiple employees’ access from a client’s files, notes, authorizations, Learning Trees, and/or Sessions, an administrator can disconnect the employee’s access from the client in bulk via Utilities & Tools, or one by one via the client’s profile.
To update client to employee connections in bulk:
- Navigate to the Contacts module and select Utilities & Tools
- Click Connect Clients and enter in the name of the contact
- Click the Disconnect tab on top of the screen
- Enter the client’s name in the search bar
- Click the checkbox next to the employee(s) under the Matching Contacts list, who are currently connected to the client you want to disconnect
- Click the checkmark next to the items that are currently shared with the employee(s) you want to stop sharing
- Click Dis-connect Contacts
If the employees still need to see the client, but not all of the information (notes, authorization, etc), reconnect those employees to the clients again (without the additional sharing), if they still need to view the client in CentralReach.