Click this link to download a step-by-step decision tree, on how to purchase and access courses from the CentralReach Marketplace: Purchase a course – Decision Tree
Courses can be purchased while logged in to your CentralReach account, or directly from the CentralReach Marketplace, by going to https://learn.centralreach.com/
To make a purchase from within a CentralReach account:
- Go to: https://members.centralreach.com Log into your account with your username and password.
- Access the Marketplace through the Learn dropdown menu: Learn/Marketplace/Go to Marketplace
- In the Marketplace, switch from your agency’s Network Marketplace (where all your Learning Tree templates are stored), to the PUBLIC MARKETPLACE (where you will find items for purchase). Under TYPE, click on CEU Courses, or Staff Training, as applicable.
- Here, you will be able to browse the Courses and Trainings available for purchase, as well as those offered free of charge.
- Click on the + symbol next to the course price to add the course to your shopping cart. You may add multiple items before checking out. When you have finished shopping, click on the shopping cart icon.
- On the shopping cart summary page, you can edit your order, or continue to checkout.
- The next step is entering payment information.
- When you purchase a product from the Marketplace, it is added to your LIBRARY.
- Click on the “Library & Purchased Items” link, and your purchased course will appear.
- When you click on the course, you will see the option to ASSIGN the course.
- You may choose to assign the course to yourself, or another employee.
- Once the course has been assigned, it will no longer be visible under “Library & Purchased Items”. The course will now be accessible through the COURSES & TRAININGS menu.
- In the “Courses & Trainings” menu grid, you have access to your current and past courses. If you are an administrator with permission, you will also see the courses of your employees.
To make a purchase directly from the CentralReach Marketplace:
- Go to the CentralReach Marketplace website, and select Courses or Trainings as your “Type of Product”. https://learn.centralreach.com
- Follow steps 4-7 as outlined above
- Upon completion of payment, you will be required to either Login to a currently existing CentralReach account, or to create one by registering.
- If you are creating a new CentralReach account, you will need to login to your account from the main account page in order to access your course. Go to: https://members.centralreach.com. Log into your account with your username and password.
- To access your course, follow steps 8-13 as outlined above.