When you purchase a product from the Marketplace, it is added to your Library and Purchased Items.
- Click on the Learn menu, then select Library & Purchased Items.
- You’ll then see a list of all courses available to you.
- Click on the course you wish to assign. Click either Assign to Yourself or Assign to Someone Else. If you assign to someone else, type in that person’s name and click Assign.
- Once the course has been assigned, it will no longer be visible under “Library & Purchased Items”. The course will now be accessible through the COURSES & TRAININGS menu.
In the “Courses & Trainings” menu grid, you have access to your purchased or created courses. If you are an administrator with permission, you will also see the courses of your employees.
To make a purchase from your CentralReach account:
- Click on the Learn menu, then select Marketplace > Go to Marketplace.
- In the Marketplace expand the Network dropdown on the left of the page and select Public.
- Under the Type dropdown, select the type of learning course you are looking for.
- Here, you will be able to browse the courses and trainings available for purchase, as well as those offered free of charge. Click the to the right of any course to add it to your cart.
- You may add multiple items before checking out. When you have finished shopping, click on the Shopping Cart icon.
- On the shopping cart summary page you can Delete an item you no longer want, or click Checkout to complete your order.
- If you purchase a course that is free you only need to accept the purchase terms and click Place My Order. If you purchased a course that requires payment you’ll need to put in your payment info, then click Place My Order.
To make a purchase directly from the CentralReach Marketplace:
- Go to the CentralReach Marketplace, and search for a specific product or select Browse All Products.
- Follow steps 2-7 as outlined above.
Once you’ve added an item to your cart, follow the steps below to apply a coupon code:
- From your cart click the Apply Promo Code link under the subtotal.
- Type in the promo code and hit Apply.