Messages in CentralReach cannot be fully deleted. Instead, you can archive messages when you no longer need them in your Inbox or Sent folder.
To archive a single message:
- Click on the Messages icon at the top left of the page and select Messages, Inbox, or Sent Messages.
- Click on the message you want to archive.
- Click on the Archive button.
To archive messages in bulk:
- From your inbox or your Sent folder select the checkbox next to all messages you wish to archive.
- Click on the Archive Selected button.
To unarchive a message:
- From your Archived folder click on a message you want to unarchive.
- Click on the Unarchive button