Labels can be assigned automatically using Custom Contact forms. For more information on the use of Custom Contact Forms, please download and complete the Custom Contact Form Course located in the Marketplace. Labels can be applied to contacts from various parts of the system.
To assign labels:
- The first option is to navigate to the face sheet of the contact in which a label needs to be applied and click on Click here to add labels…
2. From here, the options for labels will appear below to search and select the label. Typing the name of the label being searched for will narrow down the search and allow faster navigation to apply new labels. It is often recommended to avoid assigning a Parent Label and instead select Child Labels as demonstrated below. This will increase search and filtering functionality
3. Once a label is applied, it will appear under the contacts name and can now be used to search and filter throughout the Contacts module, as well as other modules throughout the system. Labels can also be added from the contacts list using the checkboxes in the front of each contact. This option allows you to apply and remove labels in bulk saving time when a change needs to be made
4. Once the box is checked, select the Label button and then type the label in the Apply Labels search bar
5. Click Apply Label Changes