To open a CentralReach support ticket:
- Click your account name in the top right corner.
- Select the Open a Support Ticket option.
- Choose a Ticket Type.
- User Training: For any account inquiries or questions on how to use a specific component of CentralReach.
- Technical: If you believe you’ve discovered a bug, please submit a report using this option.
- Feature Request: If you’d like to request that a new feature is added to CentralReach.
- If this is in regard to a specific module, please select it from the Module drop-down menu.
- Within the Description field, add details about your question or issue, including screenshots and step by step instructions to replicate the workflow.
- Click the checkbox next to Escalate to CentralReach support if you need help from our support department.
If you are submitting a ticket to CentralReach support, we will provide feedback on the request within 24 hours.