To access your benefit settings:
- Navigate to Human Resources and select Settings.
- Select the Benefit Settings tab at the top.
- You now have two sections, Benefit Plans and Benefit Groups.
- Benefit Plans: The individual benefits that you offer to your employees (ie vision, dental, health, etc).
- Benefit Groups: A packaged group of benefit plans that you can offer to one or more employees.
Before you can create a benefit group, you must first input the plans you will be offering. To create a new Benefit Plan:
- Click the Benefit Plans tab, then click on the blue Benefit Plan button in the top right corner.
- You will see a dropdown with a selection of benefit types. Choose one.
- Fill in the plan details, then choose who the plan will cover.
- Click Save Plan.
Once you have created your Benefit Plans, you will see them under the Benefit Settings tab. You can now create Benefit Groups and apply plans to your groups. To create a benefit group:
- Select the Benefit Group tab, then click on the blue Benefit Group button.
- Give the group a name and choose the deduction occurrence and group benefit plans.
- You must click the Save Group button before you can add employees.
- You can then add or manage existing employees by clicking on the Manage Employees button at the bottom of the page.
Now you can add all types of Benefit Plans and groups for your company. Once you have added each type of plan, you can define when an employee becomes eligible for the plan, and if applicable, the employee cost, which changes the company cost.