To add a new company asset:
- Select the blue Add New button at the top right of the page.
- In the dropdown, select what type of asset you are adding.
- On the following page, you will need to add the following:
- Assigned to: Choose the employee that is currently using this asset. If this is surplus inventory, it is advised to assign to the organization admin account.
- Purchased By: Select which contact purchased the company asset.
- Purchased from: Add the name of the store or website you purchased from.
- Purchase Date: Add the date the item was purchased.
- Asset Labels: Add any labels to help you track this device.
- Under the Additional Details section you can add any other device specifics like brand, model number, serial number, and so on. This section is not required, but we highly advise you fill this out because you can search for your device using these details.
- Click the Save or Save & Add Another button.
Once you have saved your asset it is now viewable and trackable on the Asset Management page. This page allows you to view, track and manage assets based on labels, saved filters, and specific asset identifiers (like serial numbers).
Additionally, you can get an even greater understanding of your organization’s asset commitment via our Stats tab in the filters bar. You can get stats based on Total Value and value by type of asset as well as filter stats based on total number of assets and total number of assets by type: